john

Default THE AUDIO INCOMPETENTS:David Morley, Hank Alrich, Mike Rivers,S. O'Neil, Richard Crowley, Roger Norman,Kurt Albershardt,Joe Sensor, David,Art Kruger , Pooh Bear, George Gleason, and hev

Do not trust these people for your audio recording advice.

Troy

Ouch!!!!!

So should we trust you John ?????

Maybe you should give us your real full name and real email.I don't trust
anyone who has to hide under a false name and email.

A lot of the people you say not to trust are some of the most respected
people who help out a lot of people on a lot of subjects.

john wrote in message
Do not trust these people for your audio recording advice.

Audioamigo

David Morley, Hank Alrich, S. O'Neil, Richard Crowley, Joe Sensor,
David
Morgan, Roger W. Norman,
Are a gang of Homosexuals in a love triangle.Buahahahahahahahaahah!!!!!

I'm just wondering where Art Kruger , Pooh Bear, and George Gleason and

those other homo's are.
These guys are jeolous that you put out a more complete and more
accurate
guide to home recording.
They will try anything to discredit you.
Sorry but just ignore them.
These are uneducated, incompetent people in their trade.
You are a qualified PHD doctor with years of experience putting out
accurate
and a complete guide to home recording.
There's no contest those incompetent, uneducated, stupid moronic idiots

pretending to be experts or you a phd doctor specializing in audio
engineering. Give me a break.
Get lost you losers your group is no longer needed and you dum faggots
can
go KISS MY ASS! So long this is my last post here in this ****ed up
newsgroup because these syncophants, faggots, and dum ****s, and losers
who
will always be losers. Seeya LOSERS!
Muahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha
haahahahahah!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

audio amigo says

Fanshawe hires award winning Canadian artist/producer

August 13, 2004 --- With 13 Juno awards and nominations under his belt,
Kevin Doyle is a true Canadian success story. Now this Music Industry
Arts graduate from Fanshawe College is coming back to the college to
help train the next generation of artists and producers.

Kevin has recorded and produced music in over 10 countries and is
considered a giant in the recording industry. From the recording and
producing of artists such as Glenn Gould and KISS in the 80s, to
recording and producing Grammy Award winning acts in the 1990s such as
Alannah Myles, The Chieftains, Hall and Oates and Yo Yo Ma, the name
Kevin Doyle has been a constant for excellence.

Most recently Kevin finished working on two film scores: The Passion of
the Christ and Lazarus Child.

Over his illustrious career this MIA grad has towered within and
outside the profession. He has harvested 13 Juno Awards and nominations
and numerous affiliated Grammy Awards.

Kevin Doyle describes his remarkable creative journey this way: "I
believe that the expression of creativity is the highest form of honour
to mankind. From music, literature, art, to the extension of one's
family, to the educating of our greatest resource: youth; these all
require a dedication to create and express ourselves."

Kevin has joined the faculty of MIA at Fanshawe College and is taking
training courses this month to prepare for teaching in September.

Kevin has high praise for Fanshawe. "I am convinced that to express and
to share all that I am, I must do so in the best possible scholastic
environment in Canada. I believe that environment is present at
Fanshawe College."

Fanshawe's Music Industry Arts program prepares students for careers in
the music recording industry, the post-production field and general
audio industry opportunities.

Steve Andrusiak, Chair
Communication Arts Division
Fanshawe College
(519) 452-4430 ext. 4387

dale

Kevin

is this what one would expect from a educated man....
are you proud of your faithful legion
has this flame war shown everyone how truly gifted you are

maybe you think george bush is an educated man too....
and everyone should be at war....

why don't you just put up your own web page and take your homophobic
fan base
(and phil please) and the 90's pop music engineering idealogue to Texas
( I always thought Canada was above this american trash talking)

hank alrich

Troy wrote:

Maybe you should give us your real full name and real email.I don't trust
anyone who has to hide under a false name and email.

That which comes to "life" via the cloaca of a chicken is not likely to
give up hiding.

That Fanshawe cullige must be purdy durned edewmuhcashunal nowdaze.

--
ha

hank alrich wrote:
Troy wrote:

Maybe you should give us your real full name and real email.I don't

trust
anyone who has to hide under a false name and email.

That which comes to "life" via the cloaca of a chicken is not likely

give up hiding.

That Fanshawe cullige must be purdy durned edewmuhcashunal nowdaze.

--
ha

Sure google me
kevin doyle recording engineer or
kevin doyle music producer

have fun
They say the truth never hurts
In this case it might though

Guido

Sure google me
kevin doyle recording engineer or
kevin doyle music producer

have fun
They say the truth never hurts
In this case it might though

Does Mom know you're using her computer?

Wulfye

I can't talk of these guys as I don't know their work, All I can say is I
remember some guy giving all this advice on how to record good guitar tones
and I think it was even published in a magazine. Just once I finally heard
his work I never read another article from him. His worked was awful at
best, but he had a great article on paper. So in anything not just music ,
before following anybody's advice, make sure they can do what you want to
acomplish! And on these newsgroup espescially, there are so many people
giving advice who really shouldn't!

"john" wrote in message
Do not trust these people for your audio recording advice.

Your Precious Rec.Audio.Pro (pro? buahahaha!) is going down BABY!
BURN BABY BURN!

rec.audio.pro and it's sycophants are going down in flames.

Finally someone who knows his stuff puts up the real deal on home recording
.. Do a google.com group search for "kevindoylemusic":
http://groups-beta.google.com/

Ps: Can you say flame war?
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha!....Time to celebrate!

"hank alrich" wrote in message
Troy wrote:

Maybe you should give us your real full name and real email.I don't

trust
anyone who has to hide under a false name and email.

That which comes to "life" via the cloaca of a chicken is not likely to
give up hiding.

That Fanshawe cullige must be purdy durned edewmuhcashunal nowdaze.

--
ha

John L Rice

"Guido" wrote in message
ups.com...
Sure google me

kevin doyle recording engineer or
kevin doyle music producer

have fun
They say the truth never hurts
In this case it might though

Does Mom know you're using her computer?

. . .or her under garments?

Arny Krueger

"john" wrote in message

THE AUDIO INCOMPETENTS: David Morley, Hank Alrich, Mike Rivers,S. O'Neil,
Richard Crowley, Roger Norman,Kurt Albershardt,Joe Sensor, David, Art Kruger
, Pooh Bear, Pooh Bear, George Gleason, and hev

Who the heck is "Art Kruger"?

Dare I be so presumptuous as to include myself (misspellings aside!) on this
list of highly respectable individuals? ;-)

Never trust these people for your audio recording advice.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

S O'Neill

dale wrote:

(and phil please)

Just to twist the ot-ness of this a bit: Phil seems to not only have
calmed down, but has been downright cordial and even admitted to a
misteak (albeit long-ago). Except for an occasional outburst. Might be
time to lighten up on him. Especially with this fishy "kevin" stuff
going on; there's a new troll in town (why isn't there an emoticon for
singing?).
S O'Neill

Arny Krueger wrote:

Who the heck is "Art Kruger"?

Freddie's brother, the accountant from Hoboken.

Dare I be so presumptuous as to include myself (misspellings aside!)
on this list of highly respectable individuals? ;-)

No; I made the list and you didn't, nyaah nyahhh nyahhh

George Gleason

Arny Krueger wrote:
"john" wrote in message

THE AUDIO INCOMPETENTS: David Morley, Hank Alrich, Mike Rivers,S. O'Neil,
Richard Crowley, Roger Norman,Kurt Albershardt,Joe Sensor, David, Art Kruger
, Pooh Bear, Pooh Bear, George Gleason, and hev

Who the heck is "Art Kruger"?

Dare I be so presumptuous as to include myself (misspellings aside!) on this
list of highly respectable individuals? ;-)

Never trust these people for your audio recording advice.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

funny thing is I come to rec audio pro to learn
I have no specialized knowledge of recording
I am a noob to recording and I don't offer much recording advice
most the advice I offer is from a live sound slant
David Morgan \(MAMS\)

"Audioamigo"

(519) 452-4430 ext. 4387

"That extension cannot be accessed from this number, please try again...."

Arny Krueger

"George Gleason" wrote in message

Arny Krueger wrote:
"john" wrote in message

THE AUDIO INCOMPETENTS: David Morley, Hank Alrich, Mike Rivers,S.
O'Neil, Richard Crowley, Roger Norman,Kurt Albershardt,Joe Sensor,
David, Art Kruger , Pooh Bear, Pooh Bear, George Gleason, and hev

Who the heck is "Art Kruger"?

Dare I be so presumptuous as to include myself (misspellings aside!)
on this list of highly respectable individuals? ;-)

funny thing is I come to rec audio pro to learn
I have no specialized knowledge of recording

I think this guy accessed some list of people who were posting here
frequently.

I am a noob to recording and I don't offer much recording advice
most the advice I offer is from a live sound slant

Well George you know that I do both, and often both at the same time. I
agree that cross-pollination is possible.

George Gleason

I am a noob to recording and I don't offer much recording advice
most the advice I offer is from a live sound slant

Well George you know that I do both, and often both at the same time. I
agree that cross-pollination is possible.

I have actively avoided recording till just a few months ago
I do not like recording
the process of recording annoys me
but it is a service my customers are demanding, so I reluctantly am
learning
at least archive two track recording
I have 0 ambition, in fact I still have a active dislike for studio
production
I would rather sell cars than make studio work my career

But in order to be a better sound guy I need to keep improving my skills
I had less than 0 desire to get a CDL license as well
but the realities of my career dictated that I gain the skills of a real
truck driver as well
for mission critical recording I hire someone that enjoys recording, as
they will give it the proper attention professional results demand
George
John_LeBlanc

"David Morgan (MAMS)" wrote in message

"Audioamigo"

(519) 452-4430 ext. 4387

"That extension cannot be accessed from this number, please try again...."

Go here and search for the telephone number, proper extension, and direct email
address of any staff member at the college:
http://www.fanshawec.on.ca/addressbook/default.asp

John LeBlanc
Houston, TX

HI Dale
I am actually fairly up to date I think.
Last year recorded the Berlin and Bratislave Orchestras for a movie
called "Lazarus Child" and the "Olympic games" Both sessions were
pre-produced with logic and pro-tools and the orchestra was
over-dubbed. It was recorded and mixed for 5.1. Andrea Bocelli
performed the closing credits. The final mixing process involved
over100 tracks. So what are you doing these days that make you the
audio guru of today and the future? I also think the music scene is
very exciting in Austin, I am sure Dave can confirm this.
All the best
kevin

Dave Kowalski

Damn, a ****ing contest!

That's nothin, Kevin... John Lennon, Jimi Hendrix and Elvis returned from
the dead
and came to Bennett Studios just to record with me...
,,,,and we used 102 tracks!!!!

Analog, 5 Studers locked together, 7.1 Mix..... So there!

Dave Kowalski
www.bennettstudios.com

wrote in message
ups.com...
HI Dale
I am actually fairly up to date I think.
Last year recorded the Berlin and Bratislave Orchestras for a movie
called "Lazarus Child" and the "Olympic games" Both sessions were
pre-produced with logic and pro-tools and the orchestra was
over-dubbed. It was recorded and mixed for 5.1. Andrea Bocelli
performed the closing credits. The final mixing process involved
over100 tracks. So what are you doing these days that make you the
audio guru of today and the future? I also think the music scene is
very exciting in Austin, I am sure Dave can confirm this.
All the best
kevin

hank alrich

So what are you doing these days that make you the
audio guru of today and the future?

Among the things Scott does is try to prevent folks from lifiting
grounds in the potentially fatal manner you have suggested in one of
your cut 'n' paste frenzies. If you claim to be nontechnical then maybe
it'd be smart (not that I'm looking for smart from folks posting under
your name) to avoid making technical suggestions.

--
ha

john wrote:
Do not trust these people for your audio recording advice.

Damn, missed the list again.

Jim Williams
Audio Upgrades

hank alrich

Damn, missed the list again.

Bingo!

--
ha
Joe Sensor

hank alrich wrote:
wrote:

Damn, missed the list again.

Bingo!

Hey, I made the list, but I don't find it all that satisfying. Perhaps I
can put my place up on ebay? Any offers?
S O'Neill

Joe Sensor wrote:
hank alrich wrote:

wrote:

Damn, missed the list again.

Bingo!

Hey, I made the list, but I don't find it all that satisfying. Perhaps I
can put my place up on ebay? Any offers?

Good luck sucker, I just took it from you. Wanna try and do something
about it?

David Morgan \(MAMS\)

"Joe Sensor" wrote in message ...
hank alrich wrote:
wrote:

Damn, missed the list again.

Bingo!

Hey, I made the list, but I don't find it all that satisfying. Perhaps I
can put my place up on ebay? Any offers?

Hey... I made the list and I haven't offered any decent audio advice
in over two years. 'Nuff said...?

dale

My Thesis
Chicken Proctology
Harvard

ah
one of kevins literate legion
an east coast preppie....

David Morgan \(MAMS\)

"dale" wrote in message ups.com...
My Thesis
Chicken Proctology
Harvard

ah
one of kevins literate legion
an east coast preppie....

Please don't pretend you're not a part of this little assault on r.a.p..
Do you enjoy talking to yourself ?

dale

David Morgan (MAMS) wrote:
Please don't pretend you're not a part of this little assault on

r.a.p..
Do you enjoy talking to yourself ?

holy hp paranoid fellow...back up
I am no part of any of this assault as you phrase it
just wondering why the simplistic diatribes on beginner level audio are
posted
on a pro site????
for what purpose, there was no question asked just rhetoric given by
"kevin"
and it amuses me on how his "followers" leap to the defense
and the group battles.

what a hunk of malarkey

but I am having a good laugh......
it does seem that this kevin and his followers are
kind of like lemmings or
the Jones kool-aid thing.

dale

David Morgan \(MAMS\)

"dale" wrote in message ...

holy hp paranoid fellow...back up

Sorry Dale,

I was put off by the similarities in the way your typing appeared to
be so close to that of the curent names in question. I also failed to
do my homework on you and jumped to conclusions. Sorry...
I guess my trigger finger has become a little too itchy over the
past four days.

DM

Scott Dorsey

dale wrote:
My Thesis
Chicken Proctology
Harvard

ah
one of kevins literate legion
an east coast preppie....

Hey, I did mine on settling of D/A converters... and in the end run it
turned out all to be chicken proctology too.

hank alrich

Audioamigo wrote:

My Thesis
Chicken Proctology
Harvard

Aren't you s'posed to be tending biz in the White House?

--
ha
hank alrich

David Morgan wrote:

Sorry...
I guess my trigger finger has become a little too itchy over the
past four days.

I'll just keep the .410 here for a few more weeks, David.

--
ha

Richard Crowley

jwilliams3 wrote:
Damn, missed the list again.

hank alrich wrote:
Bingo!

Joe Sensor wrote ...
Hey, I made the list, but I don't find it all that satisfying.
Perhaps I
can put my place up on ebay? Any offers?

David Morgan wrote ...
Hey... I made the list and I haven't offered any decent audio advice
in over two years. 'Nuff said...?

The fact that I was included in such an illustrious ensemble would
appear to be prima facia evidence that the poster is a clueless troll.

David Morgan \(MAMS\)

David Morgan wrote:

Sorry...
I guess my trigger finger has become a little too itchy over the
past four days.

I'll just keep the .410 here for a few more weeks, David.

--
ha

I'll end up having to use it on myself... I'd better stay in Texas.

Ricky Hunt

"dale" wrote in message
oups.com...
\ I am no part of any of this assault as you phrase it
just wondering why the simplistic diatribes on beginner level audio are
posted
on a pro site????

Man, and all this time I'd thought the "pro" was short for production.