Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Not all business leaders are as self-centered as 2pid is

Acknowledging that they might find themselves paying higher tax bills
if Obama were elected, the business leaders suggested that more
government spending, used prudently, would move people up the economic
ladder and strengthen the middle class.

"Our family believes paying taxes is a privilege. My reality is we can
afford to support the many who have too little, and we must do so,"
said Ed Phillips, chairman and CEO of Phillips Beverage Co.

Robert Ryan, a retired vice president and CFO of Medtronic, said
Obama's health care proposal would benefit the uninsured and
underinsured.

Lois Quam, a onetime UnitedHealth executive and now managing director
of alternative investments for Piper Jaffray, said business leaders
should be concerned about McCain's decision-making skills, pointing to
his selection of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin as a hasty bow to the right
wing of the Republican Party. [i.e. This from a woman. LoL.]

http://www.startribune.com/politics/...KUnciaec8O7EyU

I think this type of selflessness is what the Founding Fathers had in
mind, not the selfish greed of the typical "conservative" radicals
like 2pid.