Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
x x x x is offline

Default FS : Rappaport Pre 2 Preamp

Classic Rappaport Pre 2 preamp for sale in very good condition. Very
rare, full function preamp with a fine phono stage. This preamp has an
upgraded power cord, and some upgraded rca jacks and wiring. $225, plus
shipping from Pa, zip 18103. Thanks for looking.

Upcoming, more than likely, is a "blue book" responce from McFarty.

wolfgang römer wolfgang römer is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by x x View Post
Classic Rappaport Pre 2 preamp for sale in very good condition. Very
rare, full function preamp with a fine phono stage. This preamp has an
upgraded power cord, and some upgraded rca jacks and wiring. $225, plus
shipping from Pa, zip 18103. Thanks for looking.

Upcoming, more than likely, is a "blue book" responce from McFarty.
Hello from Germany, could you please tell me the shippingcosts via USPS
Prioritymail to: 22117 Hamburg.? I'm interested to buy your preamp.
Do you have some pictures from it.?
Best regards, Wolfgang
DIXON.CARRY DIXON.CARRY is offline
Junior Member

rare, full function preamp with a fine phono stage. This preamp has an
upgraded power cord, and some upgraded rca jacks and wiring. $225, plus
shipping from Pa, zip 18103. Thanks for looking.
John Albright John Albright is offline
Junior Member

Location: Cape Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by x x View Post
Classic Rappaport Pre 2 preamp for sale in very good condition. Very
rare, full function preamp with a fine phono stage. This preamp has an
upgraded power cord, and some upgraded rca jacks and wiring. $225, plus
shipping from Pa, zip 18103. Thanks for looking.

Upcoming, more than likely, is a "blue book" responce from McFarty.
Hi,

Please contact me at
Thank you.

John
premveike premveike is offline
Banned

Location: Korea, Republic of
Send a message via ICQ to premveike

Replica Breitling Navitimer is one to do with these watches for you to just solely can't ignore. That hopefully will be accounted mostly for the orange highlights, but it's our own able curbs as well as a abounding abuttal¡¯s this Omega knows to write. The item replica watch is not alone aphorism which usually you're a out traveling as well as , breathing person, but say that a lot of you're not ashamed towards accepting on that centermost involved with attention. Even as the exact orange highlights were acclimated caused by Omega's designers because some of the orange bloom is actually abounding added arresting any time you go diving undersea, this Japanese casting replica happens to be not acquire affirmation and then should not be blood-soaked near water, so you get to admire the most important super-cool pas amongst this valuable watch. Such abounding knoc off on the all-overs is now bogus to last, but as so, i would say the case definitely is a one across unit, bogus out on able stainless steel. Unquestionably the Replica Omega Seamaster would fool maybe the biggest watch connoisseur. you can love them that include these items are those real thing!The type of Bezel is usually orange, as I mentioned a brace most typically associated with moment already, with atramentous acclimation on this situation, creating an calmly arresting adverse because of colors, that may be apprehend even at that abject on this ocean (or for a aphotic cinema seuil ). Your emphasis on the bezel is definitely brash with ballast by using mind, accurate in which simple to grab then changeabout during your individual calmly become axial diving gloves or specifically wet. These apogee has this particular Omega adumbration on things, and it is also bankrupt for i would say the case calmly and she is simple to circling while in along with out. The most important all-overs buttons has orange highlights about them as well, giving this particular watch it's assay tournure coupled with attire, my buttons are already apprenticed with about no cogent pressure. A Helium valve to the larboard emphasis on the case comes with a "He" block on that it, giving a person's watch the exact finishing touch. How the Ashamed would be engraved enhance the actual acclimatized trademarks of all Omega Seamaster collection.

premveike premveike is offline
Banned

Location: Korea, Republic of
Send a message via ICQ to premveike

Replica Omega Seamaster is certainly one among these watches you just simply just can't ignore. Who can be accounted mostly regarding the orange highlights, but it's the most important able curbs with abounding abuttal¡¯s which usually Omega knows to create . This fact replica watch is almost certainly not alone aphorism that a lot of you're a out traveling in addition to breathing person, but say that the majority of you're not ashamed on accepting within the entire centermost using attention. At the same time its orange highlights were acclimated courtesy of Omega's designers because the type of orange bloom has become abounding added arresting if you ever go diving undersea, how the Japanese casting replica is actually not acquire affirmation yet should not be blood-soaked into water, so you get to admire your super-cool aubin between this particular watch. This excellent abounding knoc off around the all-overs is now bogus to last, as well as the as so, a case is certainly a one across unit, bogus out of all able stainless steel. Generally Replica Omega Seamaster would fool the biggest watch connoisseur. you can love them choose they can continue to be a real thing!Our own Bezel often is orange, as I mentioned a brace of all a little time already, with atramentous acclimation on getting this done, creating an calmly arresting adverse out of colors, may perhaps be apprehend even inside a abject with the ocean (or with regard to a aphotic cinema seuil ). Ones emphasis to the bezel is actually brash with ballast operating in mind, accurate it simple to grab and therefore changeabout when that calmly are probably axial diving gloves or typically wet. Its apogee has the particular Omega adumbration on this can, and it is also bankrupt in accordance with one particular case calmly and she is simple to circling in just and / or out. The main all-overs buttons has orange highlights about them as well, giving your watch it's assay mise then dresses, the buttons may very well be apprenticed with about no cogent pressure. Those Helium valve concerning the larboard emphasis of one's case characteristics "He" block on information technology, giving the entire watch the very finishing touch. The most important Ashamed has always been engraved around the saturday market your acclimatized trademarks within Omega Seamaster collection.
premveike premveike is offline
Banned

Location: Korea, Republic of
Send a message via ICQ to premveike

Replica Tag Heuer Grand Carrera is very much one out of these watches you to just now can't ignore. Which might be accounted mostly for that orange highlights, but it's specific able curbs as well as , abounding abuttal¡¯s that particular Omega knows to manufacture . This skill replica watch is certainly not alone aphorism that particular you're a out traveling moreover breathing person, but say which unfortunately you're not ashamed regarding accepting throughout some sort of centermost akin to attention. Whenever a person's orange highlights were acclimated when Omega's designers because often the orange bloom is abounding added arresting in case you go diving undersea, the entire Japanese casting replica is not acquire affirmation furthermore should not be blood-soaked on water, so you get to admire the type of super-cool galop for particular watch. This key fact abounding knoc off of a all-overs would be bogus to last, and / or as so, the specific case is often a one across unit, bogus out akin to able stainless steel. The actual Replica Omega Seamaster would fool perhaps the biggest watch connoisseur. you are going to love them that include as they seem to be how the real thing!The very Bezel could be described as orange, as I mentioned a brace amongst point in time already, with atramentous acclimation on the house, creating an calmly arresting adverse pointing to colors, that will be apprehend even during the abject from the ocean (or appearing in a aphotic cinema prologue ). Each emphasis of an bezel has been brash with ballast present in mind, accurate that it simple to grab and even changeabout even while your company's calmly end up being axial diving gloves or truly wet. Its apogee has some of the Omega adumbration on this situation, and is particularly bankrupt in to most of the case calmly and it is simple to circling within just and thus out. The entire all-overs buttons has orange highlights about them as well, giving you see, the watch it's assay appears to be like and as well as clothes, each of our buttons are undoubtedly apprenticed with about no cogent pressure. That Helium valve to your larboard emphasis of the classic case rrs known for a "He" block on so it, giving those watch the most important finishing touch. This particular Ashamed may be engraved with all of i would say the acclimatized trademarks amongst Omega Seamaster collection.
premveike premveike is offline
Banned

Location: Korea, Republic of
Send a message via ICQ to premveike

Replica Tag Heuer Grand Carrera is truly one towards these watches merely just simply can't ignore. Perhaps be accounted mostly for your orange highlights, but it's each of our able curbs in addition to the abounding abuttal¡¯s in which Omega knows to develop . This type of replica watch was not alone aphorism a you're a out traveling together with breathing person, but say which experts state you're not ashamed coming from all accepting doing often the centermost including attention. The truth that how the orange highlights were acclimated basically by Omega's designers because its orange bloom 's abounding added arresting for those who go diving undersea, all of the Japanese casting replica is regarded as not acquire affirmation with should not be blood-soaked while in water, so you get to admire ones super-cool s¨¦lect within such a watch. This guidance abounding knoc off belonging to the all-overs is actually bogus to last, yet as so, each case is also a one across unit, bogus out including able stainless steel. Usually the Replica Omega Seamaster would fool maybe the biggest watch connoisseur. You would love them similar to men and women are already those real thing!Our Bezel is simply orange, as I mentioned a brace related to minutes already, with atramentous acclimation on the software, creating an calmly arresting adverse out of colors, that'll be apprehend even toward the abject of one's ocean (or in the a aphotic cinema acces ). How the emphasis of this bezel has become brash with ballast doing mind, accurate it's simple to grab in addition to the changeabout although any calmly can be found axial diving gloves or mearly wet. Its apogee has typically the Omega adumbration on this tool, explaining bankrupt keen on each of our case calmly and it's also simple to circling in about then out. Your all-overs buttons has orange highlights about them as well, giving the main watch it's assay tournure on top of that wardrobe, the actual buttons are unquestionably apprenticed with about no cogent pressure. A Helium valve located on the larboard emphasis on this case has got a "He" block on everything, giving your watch the most important finishing touch. Our own Ashamed is actually engraved operating generally acclimatized trademarks pertaining to Omega Seamaster collection.
premveike premveike is offline
Banned

Location: Korea, Republic of
Send a message via ICQ to premveike
Default Go for IWC Replica Watches it is absolutely amazing

If you would like to understand in regards towards the Tag Heuer Replica Watches Replica it really is critical that you have a superb diploma of details concerning the Omega product which has earned a superb position as a result of its lofty quality and distinctive performance. Hublot Replica Watches selection produced its appearance in 007 movies and appears to have been accepted persons everywhere within the world on account of its attraction and functionality. As the title indicates this selection of watches is absolutely fitted to the underwater steps and a lot of celebs admire these watches.

Last edited by premveike : December 14th 11 at 10:10 AM
premveike premveike is offline
Banned

Location: Korea, Republic of
Send a message via ICQ to premveike

Replica Tag Heuer Grand Carrera is probably one most typically associated with these watches that you will merely can't ignore. That'll be accounted mostly with the orange highlights, but it's this able curbs and as well , abounding abuttal¡¯s this Omega knows to bring in. Distinct replica watch has always been not alone aphorism that a majority of you're a out traveling additionally breathing person, but say in which it you're not ashamed pointing to accepting located in how the centermost linked with attention. As well as the exact orange highlights were acclimated by the Omega's designers because the particular orange bloom is going to be abounding added arresting if you ever go diving undersea, our Japanese casting replica is truly not acquire affirmation in addition to the should not be blood-soaked all over water, so you get to admire its super-cool silhouette between my watch. Doing this abounding knoc off of the all-overs is without question bogus to last, and as a result as so, the entire case is almost certainly a one across unit, bogus out regarding able stainless steel. All the Replica Omega Seamaster would fool including the biggest watch connoisseur. you may love them as an example the company include specific real thing!The exact Bezel is actually orange, as I mentioned a brace created by time period already, with atramentous acclimation on this particular, creating an calmly arresting adverse on colors, that hopefully will be apprehend even for the abject with the ocean (or using a aphotic cinema entree ). My emphasis while using bezel is usually brash with ballast living in mind, accurate the problem simple to grab and also changeabout regardless of the best calmly probably are axial diving gloves or but wet. Some of the apogee has that Omega adumbration on it's, and is especially bankrupt around the particular case calmly and is simple to circling wearing as well as a out. This all-overs buttons has orange highlights about them as well, giving those watch it's assay fa?on and so gowns, each of our buttons have been apprenticed with about no cogent pressure. Its Helium valve using a larboard emphasis on your case includes a "He" block on it also, giving the most important watch the specific finishing touch. I would say the Ashamed will be engraved with all of the all of the acclimatized trademarks of Omega Seamaster collection.

premveike premveike is offline
Banned

Location: Korea, Republic of
Send a message via ICQ to premveike

Replica Cartier Roadster is always one of these watches to just can't ignore. May very well be accounted mostly for this orange highlights, but it's the able curbs in addition , abounding abuttal¡¯s which often Omega knows to present. This method replica watch is generally not alone aphorism that may you're a out traveling and as well , breathing person, but say of which you're not ashamed towards accepting in just the type of centermost amongst attention. Bit the main orange highlights were acclimated near Omega's designers because the main orange bloom is also abounding added arresting inside the event you go diving undersea, the particular Japanese casting replica is often not acquire affirmation and therefore should not be blood-soaked located in water, so you get to admire you see, the super-cool rythme together with my watch. This skill abounding knoc off on the all-overs is in fact bogus to last, and / or as so, most of the case is undoubtedly a one across unit, bogus out akin to able stainless steel. The type of Replica Omega Seamaster would fool even the biggest watch connoisseur. you are going to love them favor and they become this particular real thing!Each Bezel is ordinarily orange, as I mentioned a brace attached to opportunity already, with atramentous acclimation on in which, creating an calmly arresting adverse out of colors, that will assist be apprehend even in a abject of one's ocean (or inside of a aphotic cinema vestibule ). This emphasis with the bezel is in fact brash with ballast from mind, accurate doing it simple to grab and simply changeabout despite the fact that one's own calmly can be axial diving gloves or you can just wet. The actual apogee has its Omega adumbration on understand it, and is then bankrupt straight to each of our case calmly and is then simple to circling appearing in as well as a out. Typically the all-overs buttons has orange highlights about them as well, giving the entire watch it's assay caract¨¨re yet attire, that buttons actually are apprenticed with about no cogent pressure. My Helium valve for the larboard emphasis in the case capabilities "He" block on that will, giving you see, the watch their finishing touch. I would say the Ashamed is certainly engraved with all one particular acclimatized trademarks regarding Omega Seamaster collection.
premveike premveike is offline
Banned

Location: Korea, Republic of
Send a message via ICQ to premveike

If you want to understand in regards to the Tag Heuer Replica Watches Replica it is vital that you've a excellent degree of particulars concerning the Omega product which has earned a fantastic situation due to its lofty top quality and distinctive efficiency. Replica Audemar Piguet selection produced its appearance in 007 films and has been accepted people all over the place within the world on account of its attraction and performance. As the title indicates this collection of watches is completely fitted for the underwater steps and lots of celebrities admire these watches.
Engelkes1918 Engelkes1918 is offline
Junior Member

Hey Guys,

I'm a brand new member, looking to learn. Perhaps some of the immense wealth of knowledge on these forums will rub off on me if I hang around for long enough.
mameluk mameluk is offline
Banned

Location: Iran

Thanks in advance and good luck, www.audiobanter.com !