Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] sleep-tester6@mypillow.com is offline

Default My Mechanic says I need a Tube in my Tire

My mechanic says I need a Tube in my car tire. I told him that I'll
bring him one tomorrow. I have a box of old tv and radio tubes as well a
a few picture tubes. What is the best tube to give him for my tire
repair?

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Jim Candela Jim Candela is offline

On Thursday, December 29, 2016 at 4:15:04 AM UTC-6, wrote:
My mechanic says I need a Tube in my car tire. I told him that I'll
bring him one tomorrow. I have a box of old tv and radio tubes as well a
a few picture tubes. What is the best tube to give him for my tire
repair?

If the car is a compact model, I'd say use a Compactron.

Jim
Wd5JKO
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

On Sunday, February 5, 2017 at 11:51:13 PM UTC-5, Jim Candela wrote:
On Thursday, December 29, 2016 at 4:15:04 AM UTC-6, wrote:
My mechanic says I need a Tube in my car tire. I told him that I'll
bring him one tomorrow. I have a box of old tv and radio tubes as well a
a few picture tubes. What is the best tube to give him for my tire
repair?

If the car is a compact model, I'd say use a Compactron.

Jim
Wd5JKO

Go stand in the corner!!

Peter Wieck