RINO stampede? Senator Kyl questions Birthright Citizenship

Old August 3rd 10, 12:10 AM posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!

Default RINO stampede? Senator Kyl questions Birthright Citizenship

On Aug 2, 2:38*pm, ScottW > wrote:
> On Aug 2, 9:53*am, Clyde Slick > wrote:

> > On Aug 2, 10:15*am, Bret L > wrote:

> > > RINO stampede? Senator Kyl questions Birthright Citizenship

> > > *The Anchor Baby
> > > loophole was created not by the 14th Amendment but by a peculiar
> > > Federal Court reading of it over a generation later, as our Weigh
> > > Anchor! essay lucidly demonstrated back in 2001.

> > The 14th Amendment is quite clear and needs no interpretation.
> > It is the anti-borthright folks that always feel the need to\provide
> > tortuous
> > historical explanations.

> > Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and
> > subject to the
> > jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the
> > State wherein they reside.

> > Conservatives are supposed to be strict constructionists of the
> > Comstitution.

> *Who made that up?

I'm glad you like legislating from the bench. LoL.

> > They should stick to it here,
> > and not use tortuous arguments to support their
> > "outcome based" desires, such as liberals are usuallyprone to do.

> *You could use a little study of the issue before concluding that
> strict constructionists don't have good point on this issue of anchor
> baby citizenship.

Oh goody. We get to see 2pid's 'study'.

> Do I need tell you what the below link says before you'll consider
> reading it to find out for yourself?
>
> http://federalistblog.us/2007/09/rev...the_jurisdicti...

An anonymous blog doesn't cut it, 2pid.

And since you argue that the blog is correct, perhaps you'll share
your experiences as a Constitutional lawyer. LoL.

Who is "P.A. Madison"? Is he/she a contitutional lawyer?

I doubt that. Your blog is full of poor spelling and typos. (No wonder
you like it!) I've worked with a lot of lawyers. When I submitted
reports to them they would invariably have me correct typos,
misspellings, clear up vague or unclear wording, etc. And you 'think'
I'm a grammar Nazi! I highly doubt any good lawyer would allow what
appears on this blog to get published.

Second, Mr./Ms. Madison ignores exactly half of the Senate arguments
that occured. It's not hard to dig that fact up. See the Wiki entry
under the 14th amendment. There were Senators at that time arguing
that the wording indeed DID mean if you were born here you are a
citizen

Third, there is a body of case law, unfortunately for angry white guys
like you and Bratzi, that supports citizenship for children born here.

Is questioning Mr./Ms. Madison's credentials a case of attacking the
messenger? Not according to you, 2pid. Remember, I'm not an Army
officer because I didn't "prove" that fact to you. Instead I chose to
laugh at your ignorance. (As do the people on RAO who HAVE seen my
military ID. LoL.)

And did you just make a claim about being an expert? Yes. By telling
Clyde that he "needed to study the issue" you have stated that you
know the facts, how to interpret an amendment to the Constitution and
what is true and what isn't. You don't.

As usual, following a 2pidlink was an utter waste of time. But you're
too dumb to know why.
Old August 3rd 10, 02:20 AM posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_]

In article
"Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!" > wrote:

> On Aug 2, 2:38*pm, ScottW > wrote:

> > > The 14th Amendment is quite clear and needs no interpretation.
> > > It is the anti-borthright folks that always feel the need to\provide
> > > tortuous
> > > historical explanations.

> > > Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and
> > > subject to the
> > > jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the
> > > State wherein they reside.

> > > Conservatives are supposed to be strict constructionists of the
> > > Comstitution.

> > *Who made that up?

> I'm glad you like legislating from the bench. LoL.
>
> > > They should stick to it here,
> > > and not use tortuous arguments to support their
> > > "outcome based" desires, such as liberals are usuallyprone to do.

> > *You could use a little study of the issue before concluding that
> > strict constructionists don't have good point on this issue of anchor
> > baby citizenship.

> Oh goody. We get to see 2pid's 'study'.
>
> > Do I need tell you what the below link says before you'll consider
> > reading it to find out for yourself?
> >
> > http://federalistblog.us/2007/09/rev...the_jurisdicti...

> An anonymous blog doesn't cut it, 2pid.
>
> And since you argue that the blog is correct, perhaps you'll share
> your experiences as a Constitutional lawyer. LoL.
>
> Who is "P.A. Madison"? Is he/she a contitutional lawyer?
>
> I doubt that. Your blog is full of poor spelling and typos. (No wonder
> you like it!) I've worked with a lot of lawyers. When I submitted
> reports to them they would invariably have me correct typos,
> misspellings, clear up vague or unclear wording, etc. And you 'think'
> I'm a grammar Nazi! I highly doubt any good lawyer would allow what
> appears on this blog to get published.
>
> Second, Mr./Ms. Madison ignores exactly half of the Senate arguments
> that occured. It's not hard to dig that fact up. See the Wiki entry
> under the 14th amendment. There were Senators at that time arguing
> that the wording indeed DID mean if you were born here you are a
> citizen
>
> Third, there is a body of case law, unfortunately for angry white guys
> like you and Bratzi, that supports citizenship for children born here.
>
> Is questioning Mr./Ms. Madison's credentials a case of attacking the
> messenger? Not according to you, 2pid. Remember, I'm not an Army
> officer because I didn't "prove" that fact to you. Instead I chose to
> laugh at your ignorance. (As do the people on RAO who HAVE seen my
> military ID. LoL.)
>
> And did you just make a claim about being an expert? Yes. By telling
> Clyde that he "needed to study the issue" you have stated that you
> know the facts, how to interpret an amendment to the Constitution and
> what is true and what isn't. You don't.
>
> As usual, following a 2pidlink was an utter waste of time. But you're
> too dumb to know why.

Speaking of blogs, I see that Malkin is furthering the lie about the
Mexican "invasion" of Laredo, TX.
Old August 3rd 10, 02:35 AM posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109

In article

et.fi>,
Jenn > wrote:

> Speaking of blogs, I see that Malkin is furthering the lie about the
> Mexican "invasion" of Laredo, TX.

She's confusing a "Zeta invasion" of Laredo with spring break at Padre.

Stephen
Old August 3rd 10, 03:22 AM posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 2, 8:20*pm, Jenn > wrote:
> In article
> >,
> *"Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!" > wrote:

> > > *Who made that up?

> > I'm glad you like legislating from the bench. LoL.

> > > *You could use a little study of the issue before concluding that
> > > strict constructionists don't have good point on this issue of anchor
> > > baby citizenship.

> > Oh goody. We get to see 2pid's 'study'.

> > > Do I need tell you what the below link says before you'll consider
> > > reading it to find out for yourself?

> > >http://federalistblog.us/2007/09/rev...the_jurisdicti....

> > An anonymous blog doesn't cut it, 2pid.

> > And since you argue that the blog is correct, perhaps you'll share
> > your experiences as a Constitutional lawyer. LoL.

> > Who is "P.A. Madison"? Is he/she a contitutional lawyer?

> > I doubt that. Your blog is full of poor spelling and typos. (No wonder
> > you like it!) I've worked with a lot of lawyers. When I submitted
> > reports to them they would invariably have me correct typos,
> > misspellings, clear up vague or unclear wording, etc. And you 'think'
> > I'm a grammar Nazi! I highly doubt any good lawyer would allow what
> > appears on this blog to get published.

> > Second, Mr./Ms. Madison ignores exactly half of the Senate arguments
> > that occured. It's not hard to dig that fact up. See the Wiki entry
> > under the 14th amendment. There were Senators at that time arguing
> > that the wording indeed DID mean if you were born here you are a
> > citizen

> > Third, there is a body of case law, unfortunately for angry white guys
> > like you and Bratzi, that supports citizenship for children born here.

> > Is questioning Mr./Ms. Madison's credentials a case of attacking the
> > messenger? Not according to you, 2pid. Remember, I'm not an Army
> > officer because I didn't "prove" that fact to you. Instead I chose to
> > laugh at your ignorance. (As do the people on RAO who HAVE seen my
> > military ID. LoL.)

> > And did you just make a claim about being an expert? Yes. By telling
> > Clyde that he "needed to study the issue" you have stated that you
> > know the facts, how to interpret an amendment to the Constitution and
> > what is true and what isn't. You don't.

> > As usual, following a 2pidlink was an utter waste of time. But you're
> > too dumb to know why.

> Speaking of blogs, I see that Malkin is furthering the lie about the
> Mexican "invasion" of Laredo, TX.

The lunatic fringe will believe anything.
Old August 3rd 10, 04:38 AM posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_]

On Aug 2, 8:35*pm, MiNe 109 > wrote:
> In article
>
> et.fi>,
>
> *Jenn > wrote:
> > Speaking of blogs, I see that Malkin is furthering the lie about the
> > Mexican "invasion" of Laredo, TX.

> She's confusing a "Zeta invasion" of Laredo with spring break at Padre.

LoL!