Posted to rec.audio.tubes
overreactor overreactor is offline

Default FS: Set of 6GM5 pentodes ( neonoval based 7591A )

I need to raise some quick cash, so I'm selling off my collection of
6GM5 audio power pentode tubes from my repair parts stock. This tube
is electrically identical to 7591A, with a neonoval base.

These are all US made NOS/NIB, just tested today on my B&K 667 tubes
tester. All check in excellent condition.

I have seven 6GM5 tubes available. ALL are made by Sylvania, three (3)
are Sylvania branded, two (2) are GE branded, and two (2) are RCA
branded.

Compare with Antique Electronic Supply at $25.00 each, plus shipping.
I'm asking $105 for all seven ($15 each), FREE SHIPPING if you're in
the US. Buyer must take all seven, will not separate.

Interested? Please respond by email to

Regards,
Tom Mitchell

heavyP heavyP is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by overreactor View Post
I need to raise some quick cash, so I'm selling off my collection of
6GM5 audio power pentode tubes from my repair parts stock. This tube
is electrically identical to 7591A, with a neonoval base.

These are all US made NOS/NIB, just tested today on my B&K 667 tubes
tester. All check in excellent condition.

I have seven 6GM5 tubes available. ALL are made by Sylvania, three (3)
are Sylvania branded, two (2) are GE branded, and two (2) are RCA
branded.

Compare with Antique Electronic Supply at $25.00 each, plus shipping.
I'm asking $105 for all seven ($15 each), FREE SHIPPING if you're in
the US. Buyer must take all seven, will not separate.

Interested? Please respond by email to

Regards,
Tom Mitchell

hi; it's been a while but by any chance are these 6GM5 still available?