Ian

Default Help - JVC CH-X99 CD Changer shows "Reset 3"

Does anyone know how to reset this model? It came fitted to a
second-hand car but without the manuals.

The CD magazine got stuck and the radio display showed "Reset 3".

I have searched JVC's web-sites but can't find details of this exact
model. Other models suggest holding the "eject" button down but the
CH-X99 ejects when you open the door and doesn't appear to have any
buttons.

(I found a manual eject slot that allowed me to remove the CD magazine
but it still seems to want to have its electronics reset.)

Any advice gratefully received.

Regards,
Ian
Budgetaudio

Look it over, maybe there is a pin sized hole to insert a paperclip to reset
it? Just a guess, because my head unit has this type of reset.

Troy
carbudgetaudio.com
Ian

Thanks, Troy.

There was indeed a pin-sized hole next to the door. I had to push
with a paperclip for several seconds before the unit reset. All
working now!

Thanks again,
Ian.
hooch1970

Hi,

I already got this "reset 3" alert and solved the problem as by pushing
the reset botton.
Now I have "reset 2" but don't find a way to make it run again. My CDs are
stuck in it...
I don't have the manuel anymore...
Do you have a solution?

Martin

Masterson

Do you have a solution?

Get it fixed?

I Care

says...
JVC CH-X99 CD reset 2 alert

I think you can find your manual he

http://books.jvcservice.com/download...1129/19766.pdf

After some online research at www.jvc.com it appears the CH-X99 uses the
CH-X200 12 disk CD changer.

Reset 1 is Ejection eror
Reset 2 is lifter error
Reset 3 is Tray error
Reset 4 is Pick up returning error
Reset 5 is -
Reset 6 is Communications error
Reset 7 is Other errors
Reset 8 is Communication error

Also found these instructions.

Note:
When the magazine cannot be ejected, push in the magazine and
play the 12th disc once more; when play has ended, repeat the
above procedure.
If the above procedure dose not work, follow the steps below:
1. Be sure that the selectors are set correctly.
2. Peel off the protective seal over the compulsory eject hole.
(Fig. i)
3. Put a straight stick like a screw driver into the hole. (Fig. j)

Hope this helps some.

--
I. Care
Address fake until
Nabber Nabber is offline
Junior Member

Ian,

could you tell me where you located the manual eject button. I have the reset 2 error message and I cannot get the cartridge to eject.

Thanks

Nabber
linyin007 linyin007 is offline
Junior Member

I already got this "reset 3" alert and solved the problem as by pushing
the reset botton.
Now I have "reset 2" but don't find a way to make it run again. My CDs are
Ian[/quote]
Safiraya Safiraya is offline
Banned

Location: Mexico
Send a message via ICQ to Safiraya

daullyHalogot daullyHalogot is offline
Junior Member

Nice read. I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing some research on that. He actually bought me lunch as I found it for him! Therefore let me rephrase: Thanx for lunch!

http://ejactrol.com/

a href=http://ejactrol.comejacutrol pills/a

mameluk mameluk is offline
Banned

Location: Iran

But i want to tell that this www.audiobanter.com is extremely helpful, Thanks for taking your time to write this.
mameluk mameluk is offline
Banned

Location: Iran

You will have to consider aspect inside an important challenge for one from all of the most beneficial phorum sites for all of the net. I actually can suggest www.audiobanter.com !
FlispRopCop FlispRopCop is offline
Banned

Thanx for a very interesting website. Where else could I get that type of info written in such an ideal manner? I have a mission that I am simply now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information.
FlispRopCop FlispRopCop is offline
Banned

Thanx for a very interesting blog. What else could I get that kind of info written in such an ideal approach? I have a mission that I am simply now working on, and I have been on the look out for such info.

a href=http://getfull-throttlefatloss.infokareem samhouri/a