Posted to rec.audio.tech
ChrisCoaster ChrisCoaster is offline

Default Calibrate ipod touch?

Is there way to do this? or have it done? I'm tired of always having
to type "between" the letters. LOL

-ChrisCoaster
Posted to rec.audio.tech

On Thu, 3 Nov 2011 04:24:11 -0700 (PDT), ChrisCoaster
wrote:

Is there way to do this? or have it done? I'm tired of always having
to type "between" the letters. LOL

Well, reading between the lines is generally considered a smart thing
to do, so why not typing between the letters?

Posted to rec.audio.tech

wrote:
Is there way to do this? or have it done? *I'm tired of always having
to type "between" the letters. LOL

Well, reading between the lines is generally considered a smart thing
to do, so why not typing between the letters?

___________
It's ANNOYING, that's why . . .
Aquinas Aquinas is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCoaster View Post
Is there way to do this? or have it done? I'm tired of always having
to type "between" the letters. LOL

-ChrisCoaster
Can you calibrate the Ipod Touch screen. If you can please tell me how.?
My Ipod Touch screen seems to be a little off. Can I calibrate it or do I have to send it in???