Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Phil Allison Phil Allison is offline

Default Where is Pat Turner ?

Hi all,

The Turneroid PITA old fart has been conspicuous by his absence here
lately.

So I looked up his "profile" on Google Groups.

Wadda ya ****in' know !!!!!

Pat has become a born again ** CYCLIST ** !!!!

He has made a humungous number of posts on " aus.bicycle " in the last
month or two.

All just a pithy as ever - not !!!!

Only one question bothers me :

Does this mean that Mr Pat Turner has finally discovered his

gasp ....... " inner tube " ??

........ Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Phil Allison wrote:

Hi all,

The Turneroid PITA old fart has been conspicuous by his absence here
lately.

So I looked up his "profile" on Google Groups.

Wadda ya ****in' know !!!!!

Pat has become a born again ** CYCLIST ** !!!!

He has made a humungous number of posts on " aus.bicycle " in the last
month or two.

All just a pithy as ever - not !!!!

Only one question bothers me :

Does this mean that Mr Pat Turner has finally discovered his

gasp ....... " inner tube " ??

....... Phil

I suppose it might be awhile before we ever see Phil take the mental
and physical health benefits
of riding some distance on a bicycle.

My feeling is that were he to cycle around the tracks surrounding
Sydney Harbour, he'd be arguing with bream and mullet in the waters....
The degree of autism in fish in such a splendid (apart from mild toxic
waste polution)
fishery as The Harbour, is unknown at this time.

Everyone who is someone at r.a.t would have come to know during these
last months
that I have taken up cycling as a pastime after a lapse of 15 years.

I don't know how long my dodgy knees will allow such re-activated
activities instead
of taking Angelina Jollie to dinner and movies each week, which is what
I did
before I began to cycle again.
Anyway, she's great company on the bike, and can keep up to me.
She takes the precaution of wearing very plain dull looking lycra,
and large size dark glasses, and thus avoids too many whistles,
and pinches on the arse at traffic lights.

And behind the scenes at r.a.t, a little 'in' group of
knowledgeable ppl are pooling knowledge and acting on designs, and
mostly we don't need to have a huge presence here right now
because there isn't any huge reason.

And after saying so much over 7 years, most questions could be answered
if the inquirer has the capability of effectively exploring the archives
of r.a.t

A full Inbox usually greets me each day with enquiries about how-to-do's
of tube craft.
I have work until at least next feb, so I AM BUSY.

Patrick Turner.

Song For Pat Turner Phil Allison Vacuum Tubes 6 September 5th 05 11:26 AM
Ping P.Turner Yves Vacuum Tubes 5 November 7th 04 01:11 AM
Turner Tuner John Byrns Vacuum Tubes 21 July 8th 04 03:06 AM
TURNER! nospam Vacuum Tubes 21 November 4th 03 03:59 AM