Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Tobiah Tobiah is offline

Default Mic preamp comparison

I recorded two mono channels, each through a different preamp into the same
audio interface. I normalized those, then arranged the results as A/B/A/B
into the same sound file.

All things were as equal as I could make them, other than the preamps.
Can you detect a difference? Do you like one better?

http://ven.rcsreg.com/r2/2_pres.wav

Later, I'll disclose the premps.

Tobiah

Universal audio preamp comparison Matt Pro Audio 1 January 15th 07 06:07 PM
A Comparison [email protected] Audio Opinions 136 October 27th 05 06:14 AM
Car Amp Comparison Trader Car Audio 366 December 6th 04 05:12 PM
here are some preamp comparison results jnorman Pro Audio 13 November 25th 03 04:36 AM
comparison Number2Penzil Car Audio 3 August 12th 03 05:36 PM