dconder

Default Subs For Sale...IDMAX and TDX

I have a 12" IDMAX V3, dual 2 ohm for sale. Excellent condition. $250 plus
shipping.

I also have a brand new, Diamond Audio 10" TDX. It is dual 2 ohm voice
coils and brand spanking new. It does not come with the box but, I have the
store receipt where I bought it from just today. The best price I have seen
online is like $309 plus shipping, which is not authorized. This one was
purchased at an authorized dealer. I will sell for $300 shipped in the US.

I have pics of both subs.

for pics.

dconder

Even lower prices.