Eric Desrochers

Default Old Alpine 3539 power amp, how much power?

Anyone have the specs of this amp? I have an Alpine 3549 that is 2 X
100 watts @ 4 ohms or 300 watts mono @ 4 ohms so if logic prevail, the
3539 should have less, maybe 2 X 50 w ?

--
Eric (Dero) Desrochers
http://homepage.mac.com/dero72

Hiroshima 45, Tchernobyl 86, Windows 95
BigBob

Alpine does not list that amp3539 on thier site at all
http://www.stylestandard.net/oswego/...PublicHomePage
You need a to create a login account, and run a search, but you will only
find the 3549 amp.
They are missing the specs on a few of the older ones.
I have a word doc on Alpine 3500 series amps with all info I can zip and
send to you if you want.
Bob

"Eric Desrochers" wrote in message
Anyone have the specs of this amp? I have an Alpine 3549 that is 2 X
100 watts @ 4 ohms or 300 watts mono @ 4 ohms so if logic prevail, the
3539 should have less, maybe 2 X 50 w ?

--
Eric (Dero) Desrochers
http://homepage.mac.com/dero72

Hiroshima 45, Tchernobyl 86, Windows 95

Eric Desrochers

BigBob wrote:

Alpine does not list that amp3539 on thier site at all
http://www.stylestandard.net/oswego/...PublicHomePage
You need a to create a login account, and run a search, but you will only
find the 3549 amp.
They are missing the specs on a few of the older ones.
I have a word doc on Alpine 3500 series amps with all info I can zip and
send to you if you want.
Bob

Yes, I'd like to get the .doc

Please send it at : dero72 at mac dot com

Thanks!

--
Eric (Dero) Desrochers
http://homepage.mac.com/dero72

Hiroshima 45, Tchernobyl 86, Windows 95

Eric Desrochers

BigBob wrote:

On its way to you.

Yeah I got it, thanks again!
--
Eric (Dero) Desrochers
http://homepage.mac.com/dero72

Hiroshima 45, Tchernobyl 86, Windows 95

mikhowd

the alpine 3539 was quoted as putting out 2 x 150 WRMS at less than
0.08% THD in the catalog I used to have. No crossover, bridgeable for
close to 400 WRMS

--
mikhowd

ellery_carag

Dudes, you still got the specs? Got this amp too. 'M transferring this
amp to my other car and I was wondering whether it's stable in
2-channel mode @2 Ohms. Also how much power at this mode. Thanks.

--
ellery_carag