DarkHawk

Default HELP powering a PYLE PLA1585 Amplifier

I have a Pyle PLA1585 Amplifier that I can't get power to. I have run
an 8 guage power wire directly to the battery. The 8 guage ground
wire runs about a foot to the frame of the car. I don't know where to
plug the remote on off switch. I have tried the power atenna lead,
live power, and ignition power. None will get power to the amp.
Niether my equalizer nor my head unit have an amplifier power on off.
Any one out there had a similar problem, or have suggestions? Or does
anyone know how to by-pass the remote on off wire and I will just hook
up a kill switch like I use to in the old days?

Thanks,

DarkHawk