Randy

Default wave file to cd r

I am trying to copy a wav file I got off the internet to a CDR. Seems
like it copies ok but when I try to play it on my cd player it comes
out distorted. I have done disk copies of other audio cd's with no
problem.

Can someone tell me what to do or what is wrong?
CJT

Randy wrote:

I am trying to copy a wav file I got off the internet to a CDR. Seems
like it copies ok but when I try to play it on my cd player it comes
out distorted. I have done disk copies of other audio cd's with no
problem.

Can someone tell me what to do or what is wrong?

Does it play properly BEFORE being burned onto the CDR (e.g. while still
on your computer)?

--
After being targeted with gigabytes of trash by the "SWEN" worm, I have
concluded we must conceal our e-mail address. Our true address is the

cue file Desert Fox General 0 November 18th 03 02:45 PM
p2p file share network access RB General 0 November 14th 03 04:19 PM
unknown audio file format M.Laymon General 1 October 31st 03 03:25 PM
corrupted wave files Jay Blanchard General 3 October 24th 03 04:31 AM
cd music file burning technique question Jimbo General 0 September 2nd 03 08:08 AM