U_Need_This

Default FS: A pair of Dynaco Stereo 70 tube amplifiers

For Sale
A pair of Dynaco Stereo 70 tube amplifiers with the cages.
Service data - Manual reprint and in PDF format

The chrome is pitted and stained - but they clean up for the most
part with some cleaning & rubbing using tooth paste and a moist
"Bounty Towel".
Minor pits do show. I can take pictures.

Included: other update info from Audio by Van Alstine.
I have collected most of Franks recomended parts for one drive card (1
Amplifier)
Circa 1982 Audio Basics

I only have:
One set of org tubes including the pr of 7199's.

I measured the resistance of transformers they appear to equal out.
The Insulation is in good shape all cloth for unit #1
unit #2 cloth & pvc for transformer insulation.

I have not powered these units up.

They need some TLC -
The wiring is not what I would like or find acceptable as
a mid to upper end piece of audio equipment.

I bought them with the intention of rebuilding them, however
I never got around to them.

I am selling AS IS hence the low price - $150 ea or Best Offer

I have seen these units shipped for $25-$45 ea when sold on Ebay.
In case you need an idea of the shipping they weigh about 35lbs
when packed.

A pickup would be most welcome, I'm at the Jersey Shore.
Toms River, NJ

The Buyer pays all shipping, Insurance and packing.
Shipped CONUS and packaged by a local shipping Room.

Thanks for reading.
Steven