Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Scottie's October yapdown

NAMBLA! grrrr....

woof! Special needs... Obama's war... NAMBLA NAMBLA NAMBLA.

yapyapyap!

To dream a dream of NAMBLA is American sloppy. growl!

barkbarkbarketybark! WOOF!

NAMBLA! woof!

NAMBLA NAMBLA NAMBLA? Your a lier. NAMBLA. Sex stories. Perverts, homos,
wetbacks, hate hate hate! YAPYAPYAP!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Oct 13, 9:43*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
NAMBLA! grrrr....

woof! Special needs... Obama's war... NAMBLA NAMBLA NAMBLA.

yapyapyap!

To dream a dream of NAMBLA is American sloppy. growl!

barkbarkbarketybark! WOOF!

NAMBLA! woof!

NAMBLA NAMBLA NAMBLA? Your a lier. NAMBLA. Sex stories. Perverts, homos,
wetbacks, hate hate hate! YAPYAPYAP!

Someone needs a puppy upper.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

NAMBLA! grrrr....

woof! Special needs... Obama's war... NAMBLA NAMBLA NAMBLA.

yapyapyap!

To dream a dream of NAMBLA is American sloppy. growl!

barkbarkbarketybark! WOOF!

NAMBLA! woof!

NAMBLA NAMBLA NAMBLA? Your a lier. NAMBLA. Sex stories. Perverts, homos,
wetbacks, hate hate hate! YAPYAPYAP!

Someone needs a puppy upper.

While I'd suggest that somebody needs an overdose of Doggy Downers.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:

NAMBLA! grrrr....

woof! Special needs... Obama's war... NAMBLA NAMBLA NAMBLA.

yapyapyap!

To dream a dream of NAMBLA is American sloppy. growl!

barkbarkbarketybark! WOOF!

NAMBLA! woof!

NAMBLA NAMBLA NAMBLA? Your a lier. NAMBLA. Sex stories. Perverts, homos,
wetbacks, hate hate hate! YAPYAPYAP!

Someone needs a puppy upper.

While I'd suggest that somebody needs an overdose of Doggy Downers.

I say we should mix em up in his Alpo. Couldn't be any worse than his
behavior the last couple of days.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

"Shhhhemp!" fancy joy:

"Larry" chancy ploy:

"Moe" nancy-boy:

To dream a dream

Someone needs a puppy upper.

While I'd suggest that somebody needs an overdose of Doggy Downers.

And The Stooges sang in unison: "Now I wanna be your dog!"