Posted to rec.audio.pro
mcp6453[_2_] mcp6453[_2_] is offline

Default AKG D202E

Anybody here have an AKG D202E for sale?
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

In article ,
mcp6453 wrote:
Anybody here have an AKG D202E for sale?

I might be able to find one... but... really are you sure you want one?
The sintered metal grille seemed like a really good idea at the time
but actually it wasn't.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
mcp6453[_2_] mcp6453[_2_] is offline

On 7/19/2017 5:40 PM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
In article ,
mcp6453 wrote:
Anybody here have an AKG D202E for sale?

I might be able to find one... but... really are you sure you want one?
The sintered metal grille seemed like a really good idea at the time
but actually it wasn't.

I'd like to have one for looks, if the price is right.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

On 20/07/2017 8:11 AM, mcp6453 wrote:
Anybody here have an AKG D202E for sale?

No, but I just bought a D224 ;-)

geoff
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Rick Ruskin Rick Ruskin is offline

mcp6453 wrote:
Anybody here have an AKG D202E for sale?

I might be able to find one... but... really are you sure you want one?
The sintered metal grille seemed like a really good idea at the time
but actually it wasn't.

I'd like to have one for looks, if the price is right.

I may have one or 2 but I'm not certain they are working properly. If
you want one just for show, let me know.

---
http://www.avg.com

Posted to rec.audio.pro

mcp6453 wrote:
Anybody here have an AKG D202E for sale?

I might be able to find one... but... really are you sure you want one?
The sintered metal grille seemed like a really good idea at the time
but actually it wasn't.

I'd like to have one for looks, if the price is right.

I may have one or 2 but I'm not certain they are working properly. If
you want one just for show, let me know.

Sorry, let me be more clear. I'd like to have one primarily for looks. It would need to work, but I would not
necessarily expect it to meet factory specs.