W. K. Mahler

Default INTRODUCING

W. K. Mahler

Hi.

This here you've come to is a collection of songs spanning 2001 - 2004. I've
been around since 1967 and currently am working online with the Queen &
Springsteen creative teams (fanbase), politics (either Bush or Kerry,
depending if relatives Janet (aunt in law) Morris and or Howard "Richard
Mahler" Dean becomes more of a focus for either parties vice presidential
contentions. Musical background goes as far as early 19th century with
Gustav Mahler, famed Jewish German composer to the moments when art comes to
life cause of the life that goes on around and within me. My wife and I are
working to move as soon as possible, anywhere but am totally convinced that
there is at least one more gig left for Cape Cod and myself with a large
audience for free or not at any of the many places like the Hyannis Town
Green, The Melody Tent, Cotuit Center For The Arts, Mashpee Commons all the
way up to Boston and south too, fund raisers, public town - city parties are
a must. Yes, there are quite the few dance halls and bars too...

About my music

Teddy's Song, that is the departure from Earth To Heaven
What Do You Know, that is all being one with Mother Earth and beyond.
Let Me Show You, thanks to Leonda, its about being able to confront ones
fears and find some happiness.
Sister, I Believe, all about hope amongst loneliness and despair with a mix
of Bruce Springsteen & Freddie Mercury as heavy influences.
Wife, just who does and does not keep a man sane and happy in this
world.....
Rip It, big salute to the military men and women 'round the world and to
some days as a youth in the family back yard, high walls.
Living Lies, I can say for sure, my mother only gave birth to one of me yet
there is this man over there in the UK who sure does look very much like me
and maybe you too know all about that kind of situation personally
yourselves.
Freedom, a complete and utter release one week after September 11, 2001 and
aside from the time and place being known of, the music became reality there
on stage for the first time like many others on this cd.
Something There, growing up more and more each day and learning and knowing
'bout pride.
Regardless. Total dedication to a person who otherwise sometimes can't seem
to feel, hear, see and or think beyond his/her own self.
Without Any Trace, the want and desire to just disappear with the one your
with and have that time of your life that sometimes is seldom nowadays.
Act Of Mercy, a song about dedication to right wrongs and doing almost
anything to better tomorrow here and now.
Leonda (I'm Coming Home) I am coming home again - tower one, I am coming
home again - tower two, I am coming home - pentagon, to you - field in
Pennsylvania, live adlib August 29, 2001.
Got Me World Wide - Aug. 29, 2001, making a new trail for the trail that was
left for you along the way.

I hope you enjoy this music here, it was all live on stage adlib or
partially written ahead of time and or in a small studio with live open air
mics, harmonica and keyboard sometimes.

More music coming soon, sooner or later.

Thanks

Now buy it! :-)

http://www.cdbaby.com/mp3lofi/wkmahler-01.m3u
teddys song
http://www.cdbaby.com/mp3lofi/wkmahler-02.m3u
What Do You Know
http://www.cdbaby.com/mp3lofi/wkmahler-04.m3u
Sister I Believe
http://www.cdbaby.com/mp3lofi/wkmahler-05.m3u
Wife
http://www.cdbaby.com/mp3lofi/wkmahler-06.m3u
Rip It
http://www.cdbaby.com/mp3lofi/wkmahler-07.m3u
Living Lies
http://www.cdbaby.com/mp3lofi/wkmahler-10.m3u
Regardless
http://www.cdbaby.com/mp3lofi/wkmahler-12.m3u
Act Of Mercy

When you do purchase the cd, you will be given a download for the covers.

$7.00 on sale now.

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/wkmahler

more info coming soon.

thanks,