Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,aus.hi-fi
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Xmas wishes for the Krooborg

Arnii, did you meet your New Enemies Quota for 2006? You made enemies of a
few newbies, most notably Jenn The Professional Musician. You chased the
Kroopologist RibbetBorg away from RAO, but he didn't denounce you, so no
score there. You are well on the way to making an enemy of dippyborg. He's
still in the throes of his internal struggle -- on one hand, he loves the
way you preach about the E.H.E.E.; but on the other, he has realized there's
something seriously wrong with you. I think you'll enemize him completely
with two or three well-timed Krooturds launched in his direction. I believe
you had a near-total enemization success with Poopie B'ar. He used to
believe, in his myopic, somnambulent way, that you were merely a strident
critic of certain kinds of hardware. Your insane attacks on Jenn, however,
opened Poopie's eyes fully.

What's your count? Sadly, a couple of the dimmer bulbs in cyberspace still
want to be your pal. The prime example is the Bug Eater. You'll never get
rid of duh-Mikey, no matter how many times you insult his (minuscule)
intelligence. Obviously™ you've failed to alienate 100% of the other Usenet
posters. But I'm sure we'd all love to hear your own account of the year
gone by.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,aus.hi-fi
ScottW ScottW is offline

George M. Middius wrote:
[...]

What's your count? Frankly...I think you and Arny would be a very
close
contest.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,aus.hi-fi
ScottW ScottW is offline

Default Sorry for the x-post.

I didn't notice George had spammed multiple groups till I replied.
No excuse, just regrets.

So Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkuh, and best wishes to all.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,aus.hi-fi
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

Commander George M. Middius, always at McCoy's beck and call bleated:

Its usual crap.

Of course, neither about tubes, fidelity nor any other item of common
interest.

McCoy must be VERY proud of you, its always-faithful amanuensis
instantly ready to make a fool of itself when all the other sock
puppets have abandoned the cause.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA