Posted to rec.audio.car
Richard

Default Brodit Clips

Hi

I am considering getting a Brodit clip for my Clio (the one that clips
on roughly around the level of the radio) I did consider the Dashmount
one but i have been told that this pushes the radio out and it looks
pretty poor, can anyone give any feedback on the Brodit one though?

How does it look overall?

Is there any large gaps?

Does it affect the glove box at all (ether pushing the cover to one
side or jamming it open?

Any help that you can give is much appreciated (even if it is
experience with Brodit clips in other cars)

Richard

(P.S. I have looked on the Brodit website and those pictures do not
give much away about what I have asked!)