Posted to rec.audio.car
Mister.Lull

Default Using the Sun Visor

....I'm wondering if this is going to be worth it, at this point...

I bought an extra visor, for my '97 Jetta, so I could put a temperature
guage keeping track of the temperature of my amplifier. Along with the
simple display are two toggle switches; one that turns on the
temperature sensor and temperature display backlight, and another
switch that can turn on a 12 volt fan (to be installed near the amp).
There's a crappy version of my Wiring diagram he
http://tinyurl.com/edomt

But I'm going to have to run the wires from the visor to the roof of
the car, and puting the swithes and display on the visor isn't going to
be a picnic in and of itself...

Any other ideas, keeping in mind that I don't want to mount all of this
straight onto the dashboard?

~Mister.Lull

Posted to rec.audio.car
Mister.Lull

Hmmm.

Methinks the ashtray is the answer.......

~Mister.Lull