Posted to rec.audio.car
rooster

Default Wiring Schematics For hyundai lantra 1996

Hi,

Decided to hook up my new system for my wife. I use to enjoy locating
the wires whilst playing underneath the dash. I am a little over that
now and would greatly appreciate if anyone has the wiring shematics for
the radio cassette of a Lantra wagon.

Rooster

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy

This is for a 97, but should be the same.

Constant 12V+ Light Green
Switched 12V+ Brown
Ground Black
Illumination Dark Green/White
Dimmer Dark Green/Black
Antenna Left Rear
Front Speakers 5 1/4" Doors
Left Front (+) Green/Red
Left Front (-) Light Green/White
Right Front (+) Red/Blue
Right Front (-) Light Green/Black
Rear Speakers 6" x 9" Rear Deck
Left Rear (+) Yellow/White
Left Rear (-) Yellow/Blue
Right Rear (+) Green
Right Rear (-) Green/Blue

In article .com, "rooster"
wrote:
Hi,

Decided to hook up my new system for my wife. I use to enjoy locating
the wires whilst playing underneath the dash. I am a little over that
now and would greatly appreciate if anyone has the wiring shematics for
the radio cassette of a Lantra wagon.

Rooster

Posted to rec.audio.car
Matt Ion

rooster wrote:
Hi,

Decided to hook up my new system for my wife. I use to enjoy locating
the wires whilst playing underneath the dash. I am a little over that
now and would greatly appreciate if anyone has the wiring shematics for
the radio cassette of a Lantra wagon.

Try Hyundai America's website, they have complete service manuals
online. You have to register first, but it is free.

Go he
http://www.hmaservice.com/authentica...%2Fdefault.asp

And BTW, that car is an Elantra... you'll have better luck searching if
you use the right model name.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0619-3, 05/12/2006
Tested on: 5/14/2006 11:34:27 AM

Posted to rec.audio.car
Matt Ion

SHOULD be the same, but do be sure to test first on your own car, to be
safe:

First, check with a multimeter to find the power leads.

Then you can check the speaker leads with a small battery (9V is easy).

wrote:

Hi,

Decided to hook up my new system for my wife. I use to enjoy locating
the wires whilst playing underneath the dash. I am a little over that
now and would greatly appreciate if anyone has the wiring shematics for
the radio cassette of a Lantra wagon.

Rooster

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0619-3, 05/12/2006
Tested on: 5/14/2006 11:43:24 AM