Arny Krueger

Default Statistical Evidence of Bruce Richman's Senile Dementia

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist

Notice that Richman is so insecure and so jealous of dominance over RAO that
he feels compelled to post his credentials on RAO quite often.

Google estimates that Bruce Richman has posted this information
approximately 636 times. The first post was August 16, 1998 or 5 years and
4 months ago. That's 64 months ago.

Therefore statistics show that Bruce Richman posts his credentials an
average of 10 times a month. That means that Bruce Richman is so insecure
and so jealous of dominance over RAO that he has to post his credentials on
the average about once every 3 days.

I guess poor old Bruce Richman forgets who he is and has to remind himself
and the rest of us of who he is, on the average of once every three days.
That would appear to indicate a serious state of senile dementia.

There is in fact no relevance of this information to the readers of the
rec.audio.opinion newsgroup. If Bruce Richman were an audio dealer or an
audio engineer or an audio writer, then this would be relevant. But he's
not, he's just a Psychologist. What does that have to do with audio?

Furthermore, there are a number of people who are audio dealers or audio
engineers or audio writers who post here and rarely if ever post anything
about their credentials. Thus, we see that Bruce Richman is posting
irrelevant information of a kind that normal people don't post, even when it
is relevant. This constitutes further evidence that Bruce Richman has severe
mental problems and extreme difficulties forming normal relationships with
other people.

Powell

Default Arny's non-Statistical Quacking

"Arny Krueger" wrote

SNIP DEHUMANIZING QUACKING

Can't you find anything better to do with your free time or
the time your employer pays you for?

George M. Middius

Powell said to ****-for-Brains:

SNIP DEHUMANIZING QUACKING

Can't you find anything better to do with your free time or
the time your employer pays you for?

"Employer"? Krooger? And here I thought you never told a joke.

Arny Krueger

"Powell" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote

SNIP DEHUMANIZING QUACKING

Can't you find anything better to do with your free time or
the time your employer pays you for?

Given the level of personal insight you've demonstrated around here for
years, I'd bet that you don't realize how applicable this question is to
you, Powell.

Powell

"Arny Krueger" wrote

"Arny Krueger" wrote

SNIP DEHUMANIZING QUACKING

Can't you find anything better to do with your free time or
the time your employer pays you for?

Given the level of personal insight you've demonstrated
around here for years, I'd bet that you don't realize how
applicable this question is to you, Powell.

Hehehe... you're right, I’m not a mind reader or qualified
to give a medical opinion on your abnormal psychology,
unlike Bruce.

I’m troubled with the hate you continuously spread over
this board like mud onto others. Your mind set is *wanting
the world to change then I’ll (Arny) will change*. You are an
embittered man locked into an unending struggle (behavior
pattern) with your unhappiness. I can only empathize for
your self-imposed predicament and offer you my
understanding. Nothing will change until you gain some
insight into your own behavior and unhappiness, none of
which will happen here, Arny.

Arny Krueger

"Powell" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote

"Arny Krueger" wrote

SNIP DEHUMANIZING QUACKING

Can't you find anything better to do with your free time or
the time your employer pays you for?

Given the level of personal insight you've demonstrated
around here for years, I'd bet that you don't realize how
applicable this question is to you, Powell.

Hehehe... you're right, I'm not a mind reader or qualified
to give a medical opinion on your abnormal psychology,
unlike Bruce.

I'm troubled with the hate you continuously spread over
this board like mud onto others.

Yes Powell, you've never said a disparaging word about me in your life, not
even one. And Bruce Richman would never lower himself to make a personal
attack on anybody.

Your mind set is *wanting
the world to change then I'll (Arny) will change*.

Talk about mind reading!

LOL!

You are an
embittered man locked into an unending struggle (behavior
pattern) with your unhappiness.

That's why I'm sitting here smiling. I'm sooo darn unhappy! Ohhh, am I
unhappy!

LOL!

I can only empathize for
your self-imposed predicament and offer you my
understanding.

Which this post of yours gives copious evidence of, Powell.

Nothing will change until you gain some
insight into your own behavior and unhappiness, none of
which will happen here, Arny.

Letsee Powell, people like you make post after post about what a terrible
person I am, and I respond to a few of them with tart observations about the
probable state of their minds. That makes me an even more horrible person
and oh-by-the-way terribly abnormal.

OK, I've got it. Thanks for sharing!

;-)

Robert Morein

Default Statistical Evidence of Arny Krueger's Senile Dementia

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist

Notice that Richman is so insecure and so jealous of dominance over RAO

that
he feels compelled to post his credentials on RAO quite often.

Google estimates that Bruce Richman has posted this information
approximately 636 times. The first post was August 16, 1998 or 5 years

and
4 months ago. That's 64 months ago.

Therefore statistics show that Bruce Richman posts his credentials an
average of 10 times a month. That means that Bruce Richman is so insecure
and so jealous of dominance over RAO that he has to post his credentials

on
the average about once every 3 days.

No, Arny, he keeps posting his credentials because you keep forgetting them!

Robert Morein

"Powell" wrote in message

[...]

That's the spirit, Powell! Kick Arny in the nuts!

Robert Morein

"Powell" wrote in message

[...]

No, that's not it.
It has to do with your dictatorial urge to impose ***BAD SCIENCE*** on this
group.

Bruce J. Richman

Default KRUEGER STARTS NEW ATTACK THREAD - DELUSIONAL FABRICATIONS AS USUAL

Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

The above desperate psychotic blather of RAO's most widely hated and despised
poster simply illustrates how delusional, the pathological liar and libeler
Krueger really is. As with all of his posts, the fabrication never cease.

So, I guess it's time to say the following:

I have not read what the compulsive liar, Kreuger, has written above. There
is
no need to in order to respond. As pointed out previously, with each daily
addition of more idiotic and psychotic rantings and ravings - essentially as
meaningless as the ones he's posted on the previous day - he simply continues
to provide additional evidence of his desperation, his psychotic thought
processes, and of course, his hatred.

No doubt, he will keep responding with further psychotic blather to this post
as well.

State tuned for another chapter in the never-ending saga of Krueger's
"Psychotic Fabrications - My Mission on RAO"

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist

Bruce J. Richman

Powerll wrote:

"Arny Krueger" wrote

SNIP DEHUMANIZING QUACKING

Can't you find anything better to do with your free time or
the time your employer pays you for?

Perhaps he think that delusional posting will make him rich. Either that,, or
he's planning to rewrite the classic text called "How To Lie With Statistics"

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

Powell wrote:

"Arny Krueger" wrote

"Arny Krueger" wrote

SNIP DEHUMANIZING QUACKING

Can't you find anything better to do with your free time or
the time your employer pays you for?

Given the level of personal insight you've demonstrated
around here for years, I'd bet that you don't realize how
applicable this question is to you, Powell.

Hehehe... you're right, Im not a mind reader or qualified
to give a medical opinion on your abnormal psychology,
unlike Bruce.

Hi, Powell. You realize that Krueger will no doubt parse your sentence as part
of his debating trade deceptions to focus on the term "mind reader", don't you?

Just a minor correction is called for. I'm not a physician and therefore don't
give medical opinions. Of course, there are other types of opinions I am
qualified to give. At least, the Broward County (Ft. Lauderdale area)
criminal justice system thought so several years ago, when I was on a list of
psychologists and psychiatrists that made judgments on both the competence and
sanity of those awaiting trial for various criminal offenses.

Im troubled with the hate you continuously spread over
this board like mud onto others. Your mind set is *wanting
the world to change then Ill (Arny) will change*. You are an
embittered man locked into an unending struggle (behavior
pattern) with your unhappiness. I can only empathize for
your self-imposed predicament and offer you my
understanding. Nothing will change until you gain some
insight into your own behavior and unhappiness, none of
which will happen here, Arny.

Well stated.

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

Robert Morein wrote:

[...]

Quite so.

Krueger appears to suffer from Waldheimer's Disease. When the former
secretary-general of the UN was asked what he did during World War II, he
seemed to forget.

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist
Michael McKelvy

[...]

What's the first post he made on RAO and how long did it take before the
unprovoked ad-hominem attacks began?

Michael McKelvy

Arny Krueger wrote:

[...]

Richman really is.

Widely ridiculed by his own peers, he never ceases to offend those with a
modicum of good taste. Making pointless personal attacks, like the one in
the Julian Hirsch thread, he continues to think he is witty or relevant,
when in fact he has no life, no practice and no credibility.

His utter cowardice at refusing to answer why he made the above referenced
attack, his further claim that he doesn't read the posts he responds to are
further evidence of his desparation to take no responsability for HIS OWN
deplorable behavior.

To behave in the way he does, and to give tacit approval of the sickening
behavior by others, aimed at Arny Kreuger, demonstrate his clear disdain for
his alleged occupational code of ethics and simple decency.

You are a coward, a liar, and a fraud.

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist

Notice that Richman is so insecure and so jealous of dominance over RAO that
he feels compelled to post his credentials on RAO quite often.

God, you're an idiot. Dr. Richman has to do this because Internet geeks such
as yourself constantly challenge his credentials. That, of course, is because
Internet geeks such as yourself usually lack credentials in the first place.

Boon
Bruce J. Richman

Default McKelvy Continues To Suppor Unprovoked Attack Thread from Krueger

From: "Michael McKelvy"
Date: 12/12/2003 2:22 PM Eastern Standard Time

[...]

I have not read what the compulsive liar, McKelvy has written above. There is
no need to in order to respond. As pointed out previously, with each daily
addition of more idiotic and psychotic rantings and ravings - essentially as
meaningless as the ones he's posted on the previous day - he simply continues
to provide additional evidence of his desperation, his psychotic thought
processes, and of course, his hatred.

No doubt, he will keep responding with further psychotic blather to this post
as well. This assinine, seriously disturbed cretin corresponds quite closely
to a rat in a Skinner box, who robotically presses a bar to get some food. In
this case, the "bar" (metaphorically speaking) would be the voices in his head
telling him to invent more absurdities whenever he sees my name. The "food"
metaphorically speaking would, of course, be the delusional beliefs that others
are getting his "message".

State tuned for another chapter in the never-ending saga of McKelvy's
"Psychotic Fabrications - My Mission on RAO"

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

Mr. Phillips wrote:

Arny said:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist

Notice that Richman is so insecure and so jealous of dominance over RAO that
he feels compelled to post his credentials on RAO quite often.

God, you're an idiot. Dr. Richman has to do this because Internet geeks such
as yourself constantly challenge his credentials. That, of course, is
because
Internet geeks such as yourself usually lack credentials in the first place.

Boon

Indeed, delusional hatred and jealous has provoked document liars like Krueger
and McKelvy to engage in a 7 year history of libel, character assassination and
delusional fabrications about my academic, experiential, and professional
background.

Actually, I don't have to sign my name this way, and generally do not do so,
except when encountering new attempts at libel by these two pathetic,
delusional misfits.

Compulsive liar, Krueger, has recently tried to llie with statistics (another
one of his routine debating trade deceptions) by publishing alleged statistic
of how many times I've signed my name in the manner in which I'm legally
entitled to do so. Of course, what this transparent charlatan failed to do was
publish the number of times I have simply signed my name "Bruce J. Richman".

Therefore, even his delusional fabrications have become so transparent, that
they just provide us all with more evidence of his basic inabvility to tell the
truth.

As an other amusing, but very telling example of this compulsive liar's
hopelessness, Krueger recently published a "list of unprovoked personal
attacks" - or so he claimed that I had made against him. Gess what? The first
post on the list actually contains a discussion of the work of Daniel Lanois
(producer of Emmuylou Harris' Wreckling Ball CD and other items). Needless to
say, there was never any mention of Krueger in the post.
Therefore, the only possible explanations I can see were (1) he was
deliberately and consciously lying again, or (2) his paranoid delusional system
interfered with his ability to post factual information.

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist
Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

I'm troubled with the hate you continuously spread over
this board like mud onto others. Your mind set is *wanting
the world to change then I'll (Arny) will change*. You are an
embittered man locked into an unending struggle (behavior
pattern) with your unhappiness. I can only empathize for
your self-imposed predicament and offer you my
understanding. Nothing will change until you gain some
insight into your own behavior and unhappiness, none of
which will happen here, Arny.

Well stated.

Compared to your repetitive sing-song posts Richman, its a real piece of
art.

Arny Krueger

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

Arny said:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist

Notice that Richman is so insecure and so jealous of dominance over
RAO that he feels compelled to post his credentials on RAO quite
often.

God, you're an idiot.

I'm not God.

Dr. Richman has to do this because Internet
geeks such as yourself constantly challenge his credentials.

Really? So Phillips I can quote you as saying that Richman's credentials
have been challenged 600+ times?

LOL!

That,
of course, is because Internet geeks such as yourself usually lack
credentials in the first place.

Tell us about your credentials, Phillips. Remember, if you don't claim to
have any, we know for sure that you are an Internet geek, in accordance with
your own logic.

Michael McKelvy

Arny said:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist

Notice that Richman is so insecure and so jealous of dominance over RAO

that
he feels compelled to post his credentials on RAO quite often.

God, you're an idiot. Dr. Richman has to do this because Internet geeks

such
as yourself constantly challenge his credentials. That, of course, is

because
Internet geeks such as yourself usually lack credentials in the first

place.

Boon

Perhaps we should hire an "Internet Detective" (s******) to find out who BJ
really is.

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist

Notice that Richman is so insecure and so jealous of dominance over
RAO that he feels compelled to post his credentials on RAO quite
often.

God, you're an idiot.

I'm not God.

I didn't say you were. But I'll include this in my letter to Rev. Wick.

Dr. Richman has to do this because Internet
geeks such as yourself constantly challenge his credentials.

Really? So Phillips I can quote you as saying that Richman's credentials
have been challenged 600+ times?

No, because I never said that.

LOL!

That,
of course, is because Internet geeks such as yourself usually lack
credentials in the first place.

Tell us about your credentials, Phillips. Remember, if you don't claim to
have any, we know for sure that you are an Internet geek, in accordance with
your own logic.

What an idiotic argument. What do my credentials have to do with Dr. Richman
signing his posts the way he does? The truth is, I've beaten you here, so
you're hoping to reduce you losses by bringing up something else.

And tell me what my definition of an Internet geek is. And back it up with a
Google reference.

Boon
Marc Phillips

Arny said:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist

Notice that Richman is so insecure and so jealous of dominance over RAO

that
he feels compelled to post his credentials on RAO quite often.

God, you're an idiot. Dr. Richman has to do this because Internet geeks

such
as yourself constantly challenge his credentials. That, of course, is

because
Internet geeks such as yourself usually lack credentials in the first

place.

Boon

Perhaps we should hire an "Internet Detective" (s******) to find out who BJ
really is.

Or, you could pull your head out of your ass, go into the Google archives, and
find the post where Dr. Richman provides all of the info one needs to verify
his credentials.

Boon

Powell

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote

Arny Krueger wrote:

Compared to your repetitive sing-song posts Richman, its
a real piece of art.

State tuned for another chapter in the never-ending saga of
Krueger's "Psychotic Fabrications - My Mission on RAO"

No doubt. Freud wrote papers to the profession (students)
in which he said don’t even bother with anyone over the age
of 35. There is just to much work to do... to much to take
apart and there is no energy left to put the pieces back together
again. Imagine the couch time required to change a single
attribute of Arny's inappropriate behavior. A real *cash cow*
for a psychoanalysis... assuming the analyst didn't hang
himself in the process .

Powell

"Robert Morein" wrote

That's the spirit, Powell! Kick Arny in the nuts!

These are the words of a man chasing after gopher
holes (Brian) for the last three years in Australia.
Please choose any number under the mental health
heading in the yellow phone book and dial, Robert .

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman

Arny said:

[...]

I'm not so sure that his severe case of cephalic-anal inversion, coupled with
folie a deux (with Krueger), would permit that.
IOW, his desperate need to try and get others to believe his paranoid,
libelous, totally irrational ravings prevents him from knowing anything
factual.

Bruce J. Richman

Lionel

From: "Michael McKelvy"
Date: 12/12/2003 4:03 PM Eastern Standard Time

Arny said:

[...]

Bruce, somewhere Arnold Krueger is right your titles and your typical US
cutomer-caution-forms are very costly from a bandwidth point of view !
:-)

Bruce J. Richman

Arny said:

[...]

Krueger's frequent misrepresentation of what others have actually said is a
matter of Google record. And his latest example of a "Google referene" for his
transparent lying includes listing a post re. the music of Daniel Lanois in
which I participated. His name was obviously never mentioned, yet Krueger
claimed this represented one of many unprovoiked personal attacks by me against
him.

Maybe, of course, he has own, very special, personal edition of Google that is
written in invisible ink, or is like the Mission Impossible tapes that
self-destruct after 10 seconds.

LOL !!

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Lionel

From: "Michael McKelvy" Date: 12/12/2003 4:03
PM Eastern Standard Time

Arny said:

[...]

....Yes I know I have posted 45 pages of Karl Marx's manifest in french
version.

Bruce J. Richman

Powell wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote

Arny Krueger wrote:

Compared to your repetitive sing-song posts Richman, its
a real piece of art.

State tuned for another chapter in the never-ending saga of
Krueger's "Psychotic Fabrications - My Mission on RAO"

No doubt. Freud wrote papers to the profession (students)
in which he said dont even bother with anyone over the age
of 35. There is just to much work to do... to much to take
apart and there is no energy left to put the pieces back together
again. Imagine the couch time required to change a single
attribute of Arny's inappropriate behavior. A real *cash cow*
for a psychoanalysis... assuming the analyst didn't hang
himself in the process .

Well, if Woody Allen's analyst ever becomes available, maybe Krueger can become
his 2nd long-term patient.

I just hope he's not a fan of Broadway musicals such as Man of La Mancha.
References to "The Impossible Dream" might be countertherapeutic.

Bruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist
Bruce J. Richman

Michael McKelvy

Arny said:

[...]

Sorry, I don't buy the internet detective **** and I don't buy Quackenbush's
either.

In the end it doesn't even matter if he really is who he says he is, because
at the end of any day on RAO, he's still a disgusting pig, a liar and
unprofessional pain in the ass.

No wonder you like him.

Bruce J. Richman

From: "Michael McKelvy"
Date: 12/13/2003 3:13 PM Eastern Standard Time

Arny said:

[...]

Btruce J. Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist

Marc Phillips

Arny said:

[...]

That's because when it comes to picking between your agenda and the truth,
you'll always pick your agenda.

In the end it doesn't even matter if he really is who he says he is, because
at the end of any day on RAO, he's still a disgusting pig, a liar and
unprofessional pain in the ass.

The same can be said about you, except for the fact that we've caught you
lying, and you have yet to prove Dr. Richman has.

No wonder you like him.

I like him, and you like a pathological liar and known pedophile named Arny
Krueger. To each his own.

Boon

S888Wheel

Arny said

Notice that Richman is so insecure and so jealous of dominance over RAO that
he feels compelled to post his credentials on RAO quite often.

And yet some people still insist he isn't a licensed psychologist. You demand
proof, you deny the facts after proof has been provided and now you whine about
excessiveness. This is a classic case of a forked tongue.

Arny said

Google estimates that Bruce Richman has posted this information
approximately 636 times. The first post was August 16, 1998 or 5 years and
4 months ago. That's 64 months ago.

Oh, now google is reliable. When estimates of you posting 90,000 or more times
on Usenet were cited you whined about how unreliable such estimates were.

Arny said

Therefore statistics show that Bruce Richman posts his credentials an
average of 10 times a month.

"Statistics" also show that you spend an enormous amount of time on Usenent.

Arny said

That means that Bruce Richman is so insecure
and so jealous of dominance over RAO that he has to post his credentials on
the average about once every 3 days.

And what does it mean for someone to have 90,000 or more posts on Usenet? LOL.

Arny said

There is in fact no relevance of this information to the readers of the
rec.audio.opinion newsgroup.

There is no relevance to audio when you demand that people give you personal
information and then demand that it be proven. What relevance did asking Marc
Phillips prove his mother in law passed away have to audio? Hypocrite. Dr.
Richman has felt compelled to prove he is who he is because of jerks like you
making unreasonable challenges to his reasonable claim and then demanding
proof.
Bruce J. Richman

Arny said:

[...]

Agreed. And his agenda is driven by bitterness, hatred, paranoia and
delusional thinking. Oh - and lest I forget, fabrications and libel.

In the end it doesn't even matter if he really is who he says he is, because
at the end of any day on RAO, he's still a disgusting pig, a liar and
unprofessional pain in the ass.

The same can be said about you, except for the fact that we've caught you
lying, and you have yet to prove Dr. Richman has.

No wonder you like him.

I like him, and you like a pathological liar and known pedophile named Arny
Krueger. To each his own.

Boon

Thank you, Mr. Phillips

Bruce J.Richman, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist
Bruce J. Richman

George M. Middius

Default Krooger's Krazy Addiction to Usenet

S888Wheel said to ****-for-Brains:

"Statistics" also show that you spend an enormous amount of time on Usenent.

Ordinary counting also shows that.

For the benefit of RAO as a whole, I spent a few minutes querying
Google Groups about the severity of the Krooger infection. Because
the search engine prefers to sample the number posts meeting your
criteria and then extrapolate a total (rather than actually counting
all of the posts), I had to specify rather short time frames.
Anyway, for the period June 1997 through December 1999, the total
count of Krooger's Usenet posts is (drumroll) ......

25,399

That's for a period of 30 months (2˝ years). Almost all of them were
under the nom de plume "Arny Krüger". Krooger switched to the
current deceptive spelling at a subsequent point, but I haven't
pinpointed it yet.

As a side note, I estimate that Krooger made approximately 400
"enemies" during that 30-month period. That and the 24000+ posts
must be a pair of unassailable records for posterity. ;-)

Anybody who wants the actual data of Krooger's profligate
time-wasting can email me.

Arny Krueger

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

S888Wheel said to ****-for-Brains:

"Statistics" also show that you spend an enormous amount of time on
Usenent.

Ordinary counting also shows that.

For the benefit of RAO as a whole, I spent a few minutes querying
Google Groups about the severity of the Krooger infection. Because
the search engine prefers to sample the number posts meeting your
criteria and then extrapolate a total (rather than actually counting
all of the posts), I had to specify rather short time frames.
Anyway, for the period June 1997 through December 1999, the total
count of Krooger's Usenet posts is (drumroll) ......

25,399

That's for a period of 30 months (2˝ years).

That's about 10,000 a year, or 833 per month or 27 per day. Most posts take
me a minute or two, so this represents maybe an hour or two, more or less
worth of effort per day.

Almost all of them were
under the nom de plume "Arny Krüger". Krooger switched to the
current deceptive spelling at a subsequent point, but I haven't
pinpointed it yet.

Both spellings, Krüger and Krueger are legitimate. Krüger is the German
spelling of my last name which is legitimate because I am almost entirely of
German descent. The current so-called deceptive spelling of Krueger is in
fact what shows up on my driver's license.

As a side note, I estimate that Krooger made approximately 400
"enemies" during that 30-month period. That and the 24000+ posts
must be a pair of unassailable records for posterity. ;-)

The 400 enemies would be a figment of the fertile (as in full-of-crap)
Middius imagination.

Anybody who wants the actual data of Krooger's profligate
time-wasting can email me.

Kinda difficult to do as this post was made under using an email address
) that is either false or incomplete or both.
Typical of Middius' congenital dishonesty or stupidity or both.