michael cleary

Default fostex D2424LV simultaneous digital and analog recording ispossible

apparently it is possible to record simutaneously with digital and analogue
inputs. i thought i would investigate this since i was interested in the
D2424lv and i own a D160 and use both inputs on my unit. the following is my
correspondence with matt at fostex. sorry about the sequence, start at the
bottom to follow along. m.c.

John L Rice

Well I'll be damned!!!! Thank you Michael for getting to the bottom of that
and my sincere apologies to those I misled out of my ignorance! ( including
myself, although I'm not one to forgive myself very easily )

If you look at the D2424LV manual it confirms what you've been told. Page
119, second box down on the right side, second section. I probably just read
the larger box at the bottom of page 118 and assumed that you couldn't do
both at once.

John L Rice

nk.net...