GS

Default FS: Fostex A8-LR 8 track 1/4" analog recorder

For sale:

Excellent condition Fostex A8 LR 8-track recorder.
The LR version has all 8 inputs and all 8 outputs
installed (unlike the plain A8 that is only 4 in 8 out).
Works perfectly - low hours. Bought from the original
owner in 1996 for (OUCH!) $900!! He never really
used it, and I only tracked about 6 songs on it before
going digital. This is an excellent old analog deck.

$250 plus shipping - includes lots of extras!

Comes with original Fostex take-up reel and I believe
I have a copy of the manual. I will also include a
bunch of tapes - good ones - all studio grade - to get
you started. You'll likely never have to buy more tape
if you reuse these. I also have the remote control for
the deck, but you'll have to splice the cable back
together. It got chopped when the studio was remodeled,
but works perfectly.

I would REALLY like a local buyer - I hate to ship recorders
where alignment can be tweaked by rough handling. As
an inducement, any LOCAL buyer would also receive
a MATCHING Fostex 2-track mastering deck!! It has
stopped running though, so not sure what the problem is.
Worked great - 15ips and all that. Anyway, LOCAL
buyer would receive the mastering deck free!

Photos on request. You can check my Ebay feedback
he

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...d=greatsurplus

LOCAL to me is anywhere in Western Washington State - I'm
in Tacoma. Come on down and I'll fire it up and you can see
it work!