Posted to rec.audio.car
Popeye Jones

Default Help finding install & users manual for a Pioneer DEH-P646

Anyone know where I can find these? Its not on the pioneer site...I'm
assuming its too old.

TIA

pop eye jones@hot mail. com (remove spaces)

Posted to rec.audio.car
e-nigma

"Popeye Jones" wrote in message
Anyone know where I can find these? Its not on the pioneer site...I'm
assuming its too old.

TIA

pop eye jones@hot mail. com (remove spaces)

Anything specific you needed to know about it?

Posted to rec.audio.car
Popeye Jones

The wiring hookup and clock setup would be about all I need.

I checked all the models listed on the pioneer site, and none have orange
listed as the constant hot.

The wires I have that are labeled a

Orange: Battery
Red: Acc
Yellow: ILL (this one I'm wondering about...is this for instrument
illumination dimmer control?)

Black isn't labeled, but I know that's for metal ground

There is a labeled door lock, which I don't plan on using.
There is a labeled alarm sensor, which I don't plan on using.
There is a labeled alarm output, which I don't plan on using.

The front/rear RCA outputs are labeled.

But, the speaker cables aren't.

But, the following wires I'm not sure of...

Blue
White
Green
Green/Black
Grey
Grey/Black
Black/Green
Black/Grey
Grey/Red
Green/Red

"e-nigma" wrote in message

"Popeye Jones" wrote in message
Anyone know where I can find these? Its not on the pioneer site...I'm
assuming its too old.

TIA

pop eye jones@hot mail. com (remove spaces)

Anything specific you needed to know about it?

Posted to rec.audio.car
e-nigma

"Popeye Jones" wrote in message
newsS0cg.180196$WI1.4862@pd7tw2no...
The wiring hookup and clock setup would be about all I need.

I believe to set the clock on this model you push the clock button till time
is displayed.
Then push and hold the clock button till the time starts flashing. then you
use either the volume or tuning controls to adjust the time. a do not
remember which.

I checked all the models listed on the pioneer site, and none have orange
listed as the constant hot.

The wires I have that are labeled a

Orange: Battery
Red: Acc
Yellow: ILL (this one I'm wondering about...is this for instrument
illumination dimmer control?)

Yes, Yellow on the old pioneers's is dimmer control.
Orange on these old pioneers in constant power or battery

Black isn't labeled, but I know that's for metal ground

There is a labeled door lock, which I don't plan on using.
There is a labeled alarm sensor, which I don't plan on using.
There is a labeled alarm output, which I don't plan on using.

The front/rear RCA outputs are labeled.

But, the speaker cables aren't.

But, the following wires I'm not sure of...

Blue

antenna/amp remote turn on

White

this I believe is for door trigger input for the alarm features. if your not
using the other alarm wires, then you don't need this one either

Green

left front speaker +

Green/Black

Left front speaker -