Posted to rec.audio.car
terminator

Default best amp for my two aw1206t's

i need to decide wich amp between the 2400 rms power acoustic @ 1ohm, brutus
bwi2006d that give you 2000 rms@1 ohm or the audiobahn A18001dt 1800rms@1ohm
is better for my aw1206t's subs. I REALLY NEED HELP!
Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy

The Hifonics BXi2006D by far. There is no bwi2006d.

In article 6073ce4d6b10b@uwe, "terminator" u22011@uwe wrote:
i need to decide wich amp between the 2400 rms power acoustic @ 1ohm, brutus
bwi2006d that give you 2000 rms@1 ohm or the audiobahn A18001dt 1800rms@1ohm
is better for my aw1206t's subs. I REALLY NEED HELP!

Posted to rec.audio.car
terminator via CarKB.com

Captain Howdy wrote:
The Hifonics BXi2006D by far. There is no bwi2006d.

i need to decide wich amp between the 2400 rms power acoustic @ 1ohm, brutus
bwi2006d that give you 2000 rms@1 ohm or the audiobahn A18001dt 1800rms@1ohm
is better for my aw1206t's subs. I REALLY NEED HELP!

ok Hifonics BXi2006d

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

"terminator" u22011@uwe wrote in message news:6073ce4d6b10b@uwe...
i need to decide wich amp between the 2400 rms power acoustic @ 1ohm,
brutus
bwi2006d that give you 2000 rms@1 ohm or the audiobahn A18001dt
1800rms@1ohm
is better for my aw1206t's subs. I REALLY NEED HELP!

I assume you have AT LEAST a 200 ampere alternator to drive these amps
because, if not, you will be wasting your money (honestly). Even a 70%
efficient Class D amplifier would need about 230 amperes (at 13.5 volts) to
get that 2400 watts. Of course, you will also need another 50 amperes TO
RUN THE CAR. And if there are other amplifiers or electronics in the system
they will need power as well.

The point I am making is that I have seen MANY people buy these monster amps
but don't consider where the power will come from to drive them (and as a
result, they only get a fraction of the power they expected). A capacitor
can help SMOOTH the voltage, but it cannot CREATE power out of thin air.

Just something to think about,

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
terminator via CarKB.com

MOSFET wrote:
[...]

thanks for your opinion, but that didnt answered my question and by the way i
have an upgraded alternator

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

try lanzer or visonik for monster amps..2400rms n up rated....

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

uugghh 1ohm...didnt get that..hhmmm
try usacoustics or coustic maybe.