Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mike Rivers

Default AES Show Report

I finally finished my AES show report. It's at
http://mysite.verizon.net/mikerivers...ES_Oct2005.PDF

I think that it's about the end of an era and this is going to be the
last of these. They're getting too long, they take me too much time,
and all the information is out there pretty quickly now anyway.

Who's going to take over?