-

Default sound quality of analog inputs - SB audigy LS, 2ZS

what is real signal to noise ratio in these models ?
technical data not specified it, as usually do...
I must decide between LS and 2ZS version.
What is the difference in noise level ?
Is there spdif input in the LS ?
.... and mute switch on analog inputs in software
system mixer ? or decisive analog/digital switching ?
whitch not worsen 16 bit original quality od spdif
incoming signal ?

thanks for help!
Rob.
Arny Krueger

"-" wrote in message
om

sound quality of analog inputs - SB audigy LS, 2ZS
what is real signal to noise ratio in these models ?

http://audio.rightmark.org/results.shtml

http://www.dearhoney.idv.tw/SoundCar...igy2ZS_44k.htm

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~tonywww...20loopback.htm

Codifus

- wrote:

what is real signal to noise ratio in these models ?
technical data not specified it, as usually do...
I must decide between LS and 2ZS version.
What is the difference in noise level ?
Is there spdif input in the LS ?
.... and mute switch on analog inputs in software
system mixer ? or decisive analog/digital switching ?
whitch not worsen 16 bit original quality od spdif
incoming signal ?

thanks for help!
Rob.

Take a look at the Echo MIA and/or the M-Audio Audiophile 2496 cards.
They both boast a dynamic range of over 100 db when recording at 24/96.
The audigy's can't touch that.

CD

chung

- wrote:
what is real signal to noise ratio in these models ?
technical data not specified it, as usually do...
I must decide between LS and 2ZS version.
What is the difference in noise level ?
Is there spdif input in the LS ?
... and mute switch on analog inputs in software
system mixer ? or decisive analog/digital switching ?
whitch not worsen 16 bit original quality od spdif
incoming signal ?

thanks for help!
Rob.

Check this out:

http://www.tomshardware.com/video/20...son_at_441_khz

The preformance of the Audigy 2 Platinum ZS looks very impressive.

Peter Larsen

- wrote:

what is real signal to noise ratio in these models ?
technical data not specified it, as usually do...
I must decide between LS and 2ZS version.

Why MUST you decide between to SB's, what has compelled you to rule out
the rest of the market?

Rob.

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

-

Peter Larsen wrote in message ...

Why MUST you decide between to SB's, what has compelled you to rule out
the rest of the market?

the couse is full compatibility with sb16...
and any other is not I mean, hope the audigy could (?)