Posted to rec.audio.pro
Paul K[_2_] Paul K[_2_] is offline

Default Recommend me a great audio interface and monitor speakers to go with it

For "mastering" and some mixing in the box on a PC with Cakewalk by Bandlab as the DAW. I'd like a a set that would be around 500 USD and one that would be closer to 1200. Thanks!
Paul
Posted to rec.audio.pro

On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 09:38:24 -0700 (PDT), Paul K
wrote:

For "mastering" and some mixing in the box on a PC with Cakewalk by Bandlab as the DAW. I'd like a a set that would be around 500 USD and one that would be closer to 1200. Thanks!
Paul

Focusrite 2i2, if you can find one. They've been selling everything
they can make during lockdown, to would-beYouTubers.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
cedricl[_2_] cedricl[_2_] is offline

On Friday, July 10, 2020 at 9:38:28 AM UTC-7, Paul K wrote:
For "mastering" and some mixing in the box on a PC with Cakewalk by Bandlab as the DAW. I'd like a a set that would be around 500 USD and one that would be closer to 1200. Thanks!
Paul

I'd look at the Universal Audio Solo and Duet preamps. They aren't buss powered so you'd have to take that into account.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Richard Crowley[_4_] Richard Crowley[_4_] is offline

I am quite delighted with my JBL LSR-305P powered monitor speakers.
Of course, it depends on your budget (not revealed).
If you have deep pockets, then there are up-market options like Genelec, et.al.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

On 30/11/2020 7:00 pm, Richard Crowley wrote:
I am quite delighted with my JBL LSR-305P powered monitor speakers.
Of course, it depends on your budget (not revealed).
If you have deep pockets, then there are up-market options like Genelec, et.al.

My LSR-705Ps are pretty amazing too ....

geoff