Posted to rec.audio.car
Pious Audio

Default Looking for Installers

I want to be able to carry more brands of products at piousaudio.com,
and in order to do so, I need to work out my lack of ability to do
installs on the products I sell.

My solution is pretty simple: I want to set up a network of authorized
installers across the country to whom I can refer my customers for
installation when they purchase products from piousaudio.com. I think
this is an obvious win-win situation for both the installers, and for
my company.

If you are an installer who is interested in helping me work out the
details of such a network (and would like to be a member), please
contact me at .

Posted to rec.audio.car
Matt Ion

Pious Audio wrote:
I want to be able to carry more brands of products at piousaudio.com,
and in order to do so, I need to work out my lack of ability to do
installs on the products I sell.

My solution is pretty simple: I want to set up a network of authorized
installers across the country to whom I can refer my customers for
installation when they purchase products from piousaudio.com. I think
this is an obvious win-win situation for both the installers, and for
my company.

If you are an installer who is interested in helping me work out the
details of such a network (and would like to be a member), please
contact me at .

Sorry, I only install Exile products...

HAHAHAHAA, just buggin' ya buddy...

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0621-1, 05/22/2006
Tested on: 5/22/2006 5:47:00 PM

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

LOL LOL LOL

That was REALLY funny.

MOSFET

"Matt Ion" wrote in message
Pious Audio wrote:
I want to be able to carry more brands of products at piousaudio.com,
and in order to do so, I need to work out my lack of ability to do
installs on the products I sell.

My solution is pretty simple: I want to set up a network of authorized
installers across the country to whom I can refer my customers for
installation when they purchase products from piousaudio.com. I think
this is an obvious win-win situation for both the installers, and for
my company.

If you are an installer who is interested in helping me work out the
details of such a network (and would like to be a member), please
contact me at .

Sorry, I only install Exile products...

HAHAHAHAA, just buggin' ya buddy...

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0621-1, 05/22/2006
Tested on: 5/22/2006 5:47:00 PM

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

Oh crap, I meant to send that to you personally, not the entire group. OK,
everybody, ignore that post except this Pious guy.

MOSFET

"Pious Audio" wrote in message
oups.com...
I want to be able to carry more brands of products at piousaudio.com,
and in order to do so, I need to work out my lack of ability to do
installs on the products I sell.

My solution is pretty simple: I want to set up a network of authorized
installers across the country to whom I can refer my customers for
installation when they purchase products from piousaudio.com. I think
this is an obvious win-win situation for both the installers, and for
my company.

If you are an installer who is interested in helping me work out the
details of such a network (and would like to be a member), please
contact me at .

Posted to rec.audio.car
Pious Audio

Yes, yes, very witty. We're all proud.