Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

Default Education for the interested, and capable:Bratzi recommends;

I really like the book, "The Theory and Servicing of AM, FM and FM Stereo
Receivers" by Clarence R. Green and Robert M. Bourque. The second edition
is sligtly retitled, "Troubleshooting, Servicing and Theory of AM, FM and
FM Stereo Receivers".

Bereft of audiophoolery, it covers the basics pretty well. This book
along with the US Navy rate manuals (free and out of copyright and very
excellent) or Electricity 1-7 (copyright and expensive but good) has most
of what you need for audio.

Now will the geriatric doofus Twaddlebottom purchase and study these
books so that he is no longer technically ignorant? No, I believe
experience teaches, he will not. His IQ has been attenuated by age and
liberal nonsense-twaddle so that he probably couldn't anyway.

If there is any doubt about the brain-fuddling effects of liberal
twaddle, one must read the definitive treatment of that subject:

http://www.stormfront.org/rpo/LIBERALS.htm

See in particular the story of Dr. Michel Chasles, a mathematical pioneer
of considerable stature, who was befuddled into paying most of a
substantial fortune for the most blatantly transparent forged historical
documents, such as a purported letter from Cleopatra-in 16th century
French-on rag paper-written with a steel pen.

Sounds like our Twaddlebottom all right.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html

until Mohammad recommends the emissions slightly, Rudy won't bend any loyal ranges Q. Petrocco Car Audio 0 November 18th 07 04:09 PM
OHIO -- Hearing officer recommends revoking foster agency's license fx Car Audio 0 September 21st 07 11:47 PM
studio monitor & headphone amp recommends PizMD Pro Audio 5 January 18th 06 03:18 PM
RDS capable stereos John Car Audio 8 August 3rd 05 10:06 PM
MP3 players capable of playing MP3 PRO Dylan X Car Audio 0 July 19th 04 04:26 AM