Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Ian Bell Ian Bell is offline

Default Redd.47 schematic

Subject says it all; I am looking for a schematic for the EMI REDD.47
module. Anyone have one?

Cheers

Ian
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.pro
Ian Bell Ian Bell is offline

Subject says it all; I am looking for a schematic for the EMI REDD.47
module. Anyone have one?

Cheers

Ian

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Steve Steve is offline

Ian Bell wrote:
Subject says it all; I am looking for a schematic for the EMI REDD.47
module. Anyone have one?

Cheers

Ian

Try the maintainace dept at Abbey Road Studios London or Funky Junk
London.
I believe both have had EMI consoles in the past.

Steve Lane

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Steve Steve is offline

Ian Bell wrote:
Subject says it all; I am looking for a schematic for the EMI REDD.47
module. Anyone have one?

Cheers

Ian

Try Abbey Road Studios maintenance dept or Funky Junk London. They both
have had EMI consoles
in the past. Funky Junk has a good library of equipment manuals.

Steve Lane

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] dydekd@bellsouth.net is offline

Ian Bell wrote:
Subject says it all; I am looking for a schematic for the EMI REDD.47
module. Anyone have one?

Cheers

Ian

You can email revolution recording, John is still making them maybe
he'll give a
copy of the schematic...
-Dean