Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,aus.hi-fi
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Bratzi calls for exterminations

Who's first, Bratzi -- the French, the Russians, or the Jews?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,aus.hi-fi
[email protected] elmir2m@shaw.ca is offline

On Jul 29, 2:49 pm, George M. Middius cmndr _ george @ comcast .
net wrote:
Who's first, Bratzi -- the French, the Russians, or the Jews?

That was yesterday. It a a progressive disorder and it is getting
worse.He is embarking on driving them insane first by droning on about
advanced philosophies culledf rom the Sunday edition of his favourite
rag.
Ludovic Mirabel

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,aus.hi-fi

net wrote:
Who's first, Bratzi -- the French, the Russians, or the Jews?

That was yesterday. It a a progressive disorder and it is getting
worse.He is embarking on driving them insane first by droning on about
advanced philosophies culledf rom the Sunday edition of his favourite
rag.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

OK, but who first, Ludo? The French, the Russians, or the Jews? And
why no mention of blacks and gays? Aren't they worthy of
extermination, too?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,aus.hi-fi

On Jul 30, 2:39 pm, Bret Ludwig wrote:
On Jul 30, 3:03 am, Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

net wrote:
Who's first, Bratzi -- the French, the Russians, or the Jews?

That was yesterday. It a a progressive disorder and it is getting
worse.He is embarking on driving them insane first by droning on about
advanced philosophies culledf rom the Sunday edition of his favourite
rag.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

OK, but who first, Ludo? The French, the Russians, or the Jews? And
why no mention of blacks and gays? Aren't they worthy of
extermination, too?

It's only losers like you that even think of "exterminating" anyone.
We just want redbirds to be free to nest with redbirds and bluebirds
with bluebirds if that's what they mutually desire.

Who are "we"?

And who is attempting to make "you" mate with anyone?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,aus.hi-fi
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Bratzi reworks his thousand-year plan.

OK, but who first, Ludo? The French, the Russians, or the Jews? And
why no mention of blacks and gays? Aren't they worthy of
extermination, too?

It's only losers like you that even think of "exterminating" anyone.
We just want redbirds to be free to nest with redbirds and bluebirds
with bluebirds if that's what they mutually desire.

How about chickenhawks? Even the great white leader Thomas Jefferson
appreciated the virtues of a harem of many hues.

BTW, we in the Gay community have taken note of your frequent references
to the male anatomy. If you'd like, I can help you find a place to
indulge your latent desires with no fear of being outed. What city &
state are you in, and what hours do you prefer for cruising?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,aus.hi-fi
[email protected] elmir2m@shaw.ca is offline

net wrote:
Who's first, Bratzi -- the French, the Russians, or the Jews?

That was yesterday. It a a progressive disorder and it is getting
worse.He is embarking on driving them insane first by droning on about
advanced philosophies culledf rom the Sunday edition of his favourite
rag.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

OK, but who first, Ludo? The French, the Russians, or the Jews? And
why no mention of blacks and gays? Aren't they worthy of
extermination, too?

It's only losers like you that even think of "exterminating" anyone.
We just want redbirds to be free to nest with redbirds and bluebirds
with bluebirds if that's what they mutually desire.

Who are "we"?

And who is attempting to make "you" mate with anyone?- Hide quoted text -

========================
The Ludwig thing ,continues impersonating a thinker..

He sent some overtly NeoNazi postings. No applause, no flowers, no
converts.
He consulted his trusted Partei- Genossen who advised him to lie low
for a time. And sneak the message in rather than shout it from the
rooftops.
He typed a few innocuous ( and uninteresting) audiocontent postings
and then unable to contain himself any longer over the space of three
days went from discussing pop-'philosophers" such as the prophetessr
for the semi-literate Ms. Rand to delving into causes of the fall of
the Roman Empire. On the way he cribbed from another pseudo
philosopher a Viennese Jewish antisemitic antifeminist (no less) Otto
Weininger some cretinisms about men and women listening to music
differently (and men from other men and women from other women and
more like some men- but why go on?).
And so slyly , the cunning Ludwig rreturned to the topic dear to his
heart;: the abomination of racial pollution. He read that as Roman
Empire grew the pure-blooded Roman became a rarity. Presto -that was
why Roman Empire perished.. Nothing to do with endless invasions by
all kinds of barbarians from the Huns to the Teutons.
Never mind that it took the polluted Roman Empire all of five hundred
years to fall. Quite different from the racially purified thousand-
year Reich. They managed it in nine..
: In 1945 on my way to Denmark I travelled through Western Germany to
Hamburg in a Polish cadet-officer uniform. The cities of the Ruhr
looked like the moon landscape. Hamburg was flat except for the Hotel
Atlantic( or was it Adlon?) taken over for the allied officers club.
German musicians sereneaded devotedly at meals.

The racially pure Reich left behind a great task for the German
renascent democracy to accomplish. With some help from Marshall Aid.
Aid they did it. No wonder they prosecute NeoNazis . Once is enough.
Ludovic Mirabel