Posted to rec.audio.pro
Rick Ruskin Rick Ruskin is offline

Default RADAR 24 Keyboard

I've set up a dual-station situation for my RADAR 24 and although a
standard PC keyboard works, it's less than ideal. Perhaps someone
out there has gotten the more elaborate RADAR Session controller and
no longer needs the basic keyboard? If so, I'm an interested buyer.

Direct contact -

Wanted: 2 Tier Keyboard Stand "Invisible" (specific company name) - good invisible keyboard.jpg (0/1) james Pro Audio 2 June 2nd 08 04:31 PM
Help with Radar [email protected] Pro Audio 5 March 3rd 05 03:30 PM
Radar Beauchampy Pro Audio 6 November 29th 04 02:58 PM
Anybody still using a RADAR Colin Swan Pro Audio 6 July 2nd 04 12:24 AM
88-key keyboard and keyboard amp list by weight? George Pro Audio 6 July 18th 03 10:18 AM