Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?

Old August 5th 13, 03:51 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
ssmusi[email protected]

Default Anybody having problems with Lounge Lizards?

http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com

> > You really can not live without writing something irrelevant and stupid.

> > If Behringer sends me a shipping ticket, I still will have to drive to

> > UPS office at my expense.

> Seriously, dude?
>

> Now you're just acting silly.
>

> --
>
> ---Jeff

How else I supposed to act when simple question:
"Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?"
somehow gets turned into driving recalled Lexus to a dealership?
Old August 5th 13, 03:59 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

On Monday, August 5, 2013 8:56:24 AM UTC-5, hank alrich wrote:
> > wrote:
>

> > Do you have enough intelligence in your brains (or whatever you have there

> > instead of brains) to figure out that nobody in the world gives a damn

> > about your opinions. I'll start worrying about then as soon as you start

> > signing my checks.

> As if you receive checks.
>

> --
>
> shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com
>
> HankandShaidriMusic.Com

http://www.youtube.com/walkinaymusic

I receive on many gigs more than whole band of 3 chord geetar twangers like you gets in backwoods red neck beerhole.
Enough to stay 40+ years full time in music business, pay off my house, put 2 boys thru private school and college, and have my wife staying home until my kids turned teenagers.
Old August 5th 13, 05:49 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Lord Valve

" wrote:

> On Monday, August 5, 2013 8:56:24 AM UTC-5, hank alrich wrote:
> > > wrote:
> >

> > > Do you have enough intelligence in your brains (or whatever you have there

> > > instead of brains) to figure out that nobody in the world gives a damn

> > > about your opinions. I'll start worrying about then as soon as you start

> > > signing my checks.

> > As if you receive checks.
> >

> > --
> >
> > shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com
> >
> > HankandShaidriMusic.Com

http://www.youtube.com/walkinaymusic

> I receive on many gigs more than whole band of 3 chord geetar twangers like you gets in backwoods red neck beerhole.
> Enough to stay 40+ years full time in music business, pay off my house, put 2 boys thru private school and college, and have my wife staying home until my kids turned teenagers.

Well, hell...

This shouldn't be a problem, then. Just have Jeeves fire up the
Rolls and drive the gear to wherever it needs to go. Alternatively -
seein' as how you're a high roller and a major force in the
entertainment industry and all - you could just buy better gear,
or have your agent get you an endorsement from Neve or something.

You putz.

Lord Valve

Old August 5th 13, 06:28 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

On Monday, August 5, 2013 11:49:22 AM UTC-5, Lord Valve wrote:

> > > As if you receive checks.

> > > --

> > > shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com

> > > HankandShaidriMusic.Com

http://www.youtube.com/walkinaymusic

> > I receive on many gigs more than whole band of 3 chord geetar twangers like you gets in backwoods red neck beerhole.

> > Enough to stay 40+ years full time in music business, pay off my house, put 2 boys thru private school and college, and have my wife staying home until my kids turned teenagers.

> Well, hell...
>

> This shouldn't be a problem, then. Just have Jeeves fire up the
>
> Rolls and drive the gear to wherever it needs to go. Alternatively -
>
> seein' as how you're a high roller and a major force in the
>
> entertainment industry and all - you could just buy better gear,
>
> or have your agent get you an endorsement from Neve or something.
>

> You putz.
>

> Lord Valve

More childish blubber.
What I do is called Not "high roller and a major force in the
entertainment industry" but average Professional Musician.
Understandably so, you never heard of such profession.
Old August 5th 13, 06:55 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
polymod

> wrote in message
> On Monday, August 5, 2013 8:56:24 AM UTC-5, hank alrich wrote:
>> > wrote:
>>

>> > Do you have enough intelligence in your brains (or whatever you have
>> > there

>> > instead of brains) to figure out that nobody in the world gives a damn

>> > about your opinions. I'll start worrying about then as soon as you
>> > start

>> > signing my checks.

>> As if you receive checks.
>>

>> --
>>
>> shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com
>>
>> HankandShaidriMusic.Com

http://www.youtube.com/walkinaymusic

> I receive on many gigs more than whole band of 3 chord geetar twangers
> like you gets in backwoods red neck beerhole.

Ouch.
I'll be the first to say Hank's material ain't my cup o' tea, but he's more
than shown a level of knowledge on subjects pertinent to this group and has
done it in a civil manner.
Care to post some examples of your work?
just curious.

Poly

Old August 5th 13, 07:15 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

On Monday, August 5, 2013 12:55:57 PM UTC-5, polymod wrote:
> > wrote in message

> >> As if you receive checks.

> >> --

> >> shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com

> >> HankandShaidriMusic.Com

http://www.youtube.com/walkinaymusic

> > I receive on many gigs more than whole band of 3 chord geetar twangers

> > like you gets in backwoods red neck beerhole.

> Ouch.
>
> I'll be the first to say Hank's material ain't my cup o' tea, but he's more
>
> than shown a level of knowledge on subjects pertinent to this group and has
>
> done it in a civil manner.
>
> Care to post some examples of your work?
>
> just curious.
>

> Poly

I don't give a damn about his "level of knowledge on subjects pertinent to this group" and it wasn't me who brought up anybody's musicianship or monetary compensation into the thread.
I just asked the question:
Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ddwGDdhTdY
DO you have an answer? Or you're going to post same drivel than the rest of the "experts"?
Old August 5th 13, 09:54 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

> wrote in message
> Do you have enough intelligence in your brains (or whatever you have there
> instead of brains) to figure out that nobody in the world gives a damn
> about your opinions.
> I'll start worrying about then as soon as you start signing my checks.

You possibly mean "cheques".