Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] suckerton2@gmx.us is offline

Default HP 200CD low-distortion modification

Hewlett-Packard 200CD Wide-Range Oscillator modifications as posted to
the Ampex Mailing List in 2000

Usual disclaimers. Follow instructions at your own risk. For use by
qualified personnel only. To avoid injury or equipment damage, take
usual and customary precautions.

Selling or modification of this information prohibited but you may
distribute if quoted as-is, with no changes, edits, modifications,
etc.

Dave Dintenfass
Full-Track Productions, Seattle, Washington
March 2006

www.fulltrackproductions.com
There are a LOT of these out there. If you don't have one you
probably ought to.