Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?

Old July 28th 13, 07:20 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?

Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ddwGDdhTdY
please post.
Old July 28th 13, 07:46 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Don Pearce[_3_]

On Sun, 28 Jul 2013 11:20:48 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers:
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ddwGDdhTdY
>please post.

You have warrantees to cover this sort of thing. Why did you buy a
second one?

Cool effect, by the way.

Old July 28th 13, 08:59 PM posted to rec.audio.pro

On Sunday, July 28, 2013 1:20:48 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ddwGDdhTdY
>
> please post.

I bought the 1st one USED. Problem appears at random times for no apparent reason.
I though it was bad unit, so I got the second one BRAND NEW!
Surprise! Exactly the SAME PROBLEM AGAIN.
Old July 28th 13, 09:36 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
gareth magennis

wrote in message

On Sunday, July 28, 2013 1:20:48 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ddwGDdhTdY
>
> please post.

I bought the 1st one USED. Problem appears at random times for no apparent
reason.
I though it was bad unit, so I got the second one BRAND NEW!
Surprise! Exactly the SAME PROBLEM AGAIN.

So send it back, you'll get a new one, it is under warranty.
3 years, I believe, if you can be bothered to register it.

What exactly is your problem?

Gareth.

Old July 29th 13, 02:03 AM posted to rec.audio.pro

On Sunday, July 28, 2013 1:20:48 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ddwGDdhTdY
>
> please post.

Look at the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ddwGDdhTdY
It is 100% design flaw.
There is nothing any bench technician can do unless the FX chip or entire motherboard is upgraded.
I emailed Behringer about upgrade and got only auto-response.
Old July 29th 13, 03:43 AM posted to rec.audio.pro

Exactly the same problem in 3 different units? Because of bad solder joint?
All bought far apart in time!
Far out!
I have 2 of them:
RX1202FX (Serial # N1000158486, Date Code 1001)
RX1202FX (Serial # S1006617486, Date Code 1012)
with EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM!

No pots or sliders or switches on the unit have ANY EFFECT ON THE PROBLEM (tried every single one 100x). Only FX master knob even on min volume (And master volume slider, of course).
Stores do not stock them and trying one in the store won't work since the problem appears intermittently for no apparent reason.

Old July 29th 13, 07:26 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
Peter Larsen[_3_]

> skrev i en meddelelse

> Exactly the same problem in 3 different units? Because of bad solder
> joint?
> All bought far apart in time!
> Far out!
> I have 2 of them:
> RX1202FX (Serial # N1000158486, Date Code 1001)
> RX1202FX (Serial # S1006617486, Date Code 1012)
> with EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM!
>
> No pots or sliders or switches on the unit have ANY EFFECT ON THE PROBLEM
> (tried every single one 100x). Only FX master knob even on min volume (And
> master volume slider, of course).
> Stores do not stock them and trying one in the store won't work since the
> problem appears intermittently for no apparent reason.

Send in for warranty repair then or return for a refund and move on in your
life.

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Old July 30th 13, 12:34 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
jason

On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 07:26:19 +0100 "Peter Larsen" >
wrote in article >

> > skrev i en meddelelse
>
> > Exactly the same problem in 3 different units? Because of bad solder
> > joint?
> > All bought far apart in time!
> > Far out!
> > I have 2 of them:
> > RX1202FX (Serial # N1000158486, Date Code 1001)
> > RX1202FX (Serial # S1006617486, Date Code 1012)
> > with EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM!
> >
> > No pots or sliders or switches on the unit have ANY EFFECT ON THE PROBLEM
> > (tried every single one 100x). Only FX master knob even on min volume (And
> > master volume slider, of course).
> > Stores do not stock them and trying one in the store won't work since the
> > problem appears intermittently for no apparent reason.

> Send in for warranty repair then or return for a refund and move on in your
> life.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Peter Larsen
>
> > On Sunday, July 28, 2013 1:20:48 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> >> Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers:
> >>
> >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ddwGDdhTdY
> >>
> >> please post.

I took a look at the YouTube video. There's a recent (4 hours old)
comment from a user "berhinger" promising help.