Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Would Mr. Krueger please leave...

Poopie brayed:

My personal fave is Kroopologist.

It would be of course.

If the shoe fits...

I'm sure a.a.p.l-s is delighted to receive your pearls of wisdom btw.

Not so much, I'm afraid. These churchies get their backs up pretty
quickly.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.