Rasmus

Default Manual for Sony CDX-5290

Hi.

I have bought a Sony CDX-5290 car radio, but unfortunately without manual
and cables.

What I desperately need is:
* A diagram of the connectors
* a manual for those functions which are not obviously.

Can you help me with any of this (or a link to a site where to find the same
data), I would appreciate it very much!

Thanks in advance,

Rasmus

PS Note, I can't be reached by mail because of spammers who destroy the
mailsystem!! Hate spammers!!

FUT: rec.audio.car
--
I use a fake senderaddress, hence unfortunately you can't reply to me by
mail.

David Precious

Rasmus wrote:

I have bought a Sony CDX-5290 car radio, but unfortunately without manual
and cables.

What I desperately need is:
* A diagram of the connectors
* a manual for those functions which are not obviously.

I sincerely hope there's a good reason for it to come without a manual or
cables? Hopefully it wasn't from some dodgy-looking bloke down the local
for £50, no questions asked?

Anyway, you might like to try:

http://www.sony.co.uk/support/faqinstmanuals.asp

(turned up with 30 seconds of Googling)

I use a fake senderaddress, hence unfortunately you can't reply to me by
mail. The reason for this is 1200+ spam mails every week.

I use a real email address to post - but it's obviously a spam trap -
- LOADS of spammers have picked it up and spam it
with stupid amounts. Every bit of mail that goes to it is run through
SpamAssassin, reported to the anti-spam databases, then deleted.

I receive stupid amounts of spam, but barely get to see any of it. I love
SpamAssassin :-)

If anyone on Usenet really needs to email me personally for any reason, they
can follow the link in my .sig to my website, and click "Contact Me" -
pretty easy for a human, but not likely for an address-harvesting spam bot.

NEVER SUPPORT, BUY FROM, REPLY TO OR UNSUBSCRIBE SPAMMERS MESSAGES!!!

If only everyone could learn this, the spam problem would disappear.

Cheers

David P

--
David Precious
http://www.preshweb.co.uk/

Rasmus

I sincerely hope there's a good reason for it to come without a manual or
cables? Hopefully it wasn't from some dodgy-looking bloke down the local
for £50, no questions asked?

I bought at a police auktion for round 20£.
So the reason is good enough :-)

http://www.sony.co.uk/support/faqinstmanuals.asp

(turned up with 30 seconds of Googling)

Hmm.. I used 30 MINUTES without any usefull... Thanks.

I use a fake senderaddress, hence unfortunately you can't reply to me by
mail. The reason for this is 1200+ spam mails every week.

I use a real email address to post - but it's obviously a spam trap -
- LOADS of spammers have picked it up and spam it
with stupid amounts. Every bit of mail that goes to it is run through
SpamAssassin, reported to the anti-spam databases, then deleted.

I use a combination of SpamAssassin and Razor, wich support eachother pretty
well.. The 1200+ is only what is caught by these systems... Besides that I
receive about 100 spammail :-(

Thanks!

Rasmus

Rasmus

http://www.sony.co.uk/support/faqinstmanuals.asp

(turned up with 30 seconds of Googling)

Hmm.. I used 30 MINUTES without any usefull... Thanks.

:-( Not exactly what I have hoped for
Sony doesn't seem to have a manual for CDX5290, and if they did, they don't
have it for free :-(

I basically just need a diagram of what the connectors should be connected
to... Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,

Rasmus