Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Not to leave Bratzi out...

Which statement(s) describe you best, Bratzi?

"I have insights into racial issues that not many others have."

"I am the most originalist person on RAO."

"I would sleep with Sailer *or* Oliver's corpse. If the opportunity
arose I'd sleep with both."

"Marilyn Monroe's picture gives me wood."

"People generally shun me when they meet me."

"I haven't slept with a real woman in over 15 years."

As it was with 2pid, you can pick more than one.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 4, 2:32*am, wrote:
On Apr 4, 2:22 am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
Which statement(s) describe you best, Bratzi?

"I have insights into racial issues that not many others have."

"I am the most originalist person on RAO."

"I would sleep with Sailer *or* Oliver's corpse. If the opportunity
arose I'd sleep with both."

"Marilyn Monroe's picture gives me wood."

"People generally shun me when they meet me."

"I haven't slept with a real woman in over 15 years."

As it was with 2pid, you can pick more than one.

*The statement that describes me best is, "It was obvious to me from
the beginning that ****ter is an absolute imbecile".

What a compliment. You define yourself in terms of me. blush