Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Kwick Kongradjoolashuns for Arnii Kroofeces

I'm nonplussed by this development, but it looks like the Krooborg has
finally scored a new Kroopologist. I admit I thought it would never
happen. I mean, what are the odds of somebody popping up who's as senile
as Harold Ferstler or as feeble-minded as Mickey McMickey? Very long,
I'd say. And yet it happened.

So kongradjoolashuns, Mr. ****, on acquiring the fealty of Winnie the
Poo. You're two matching .... uh.... folks? critters? turdbuckets? ...
oh, whatever. Two of the same thing. Well done, Mr. ****.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
UnsteadyKen[_2_] UnsteadyKen[_2_] is offline

George M. Middius said...

who's as senile
as Harold Ferstler or as feeble-minded as Mickey McMickey

Tadaa! Sounds like a job for Elderlystupidperson, when can I start?
--
Ken
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 14 Apr, 21:33, UnsteadyKen wrote:
George M. Middius said...

who's as senile
as Harold Ferstler or as feeble-minded as Mickey McMickey

Tadaa! Sounds like a job for Elderlystupidperson, when can I start?

Immediately after you have downloaded all of the castanet sound
snippets at www.pcabx.com

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
UnsteadyKen[_2_] UnsteadyKen[_2_] is offline

Clyde Slick said...

Immediately after you have downloaded all of the castanet sound
snippets at www.pcabx.com

No sooner typed than done. Ok got the piano and trumpet ones as well.
I'm currently scoring over 99% at guessing, good eh?
Well we must be fellow employees or colleagues as they say at Asda
I take it that you are Mr Middiuss's secretary. Nice to meet you.
What is it like working for the great man, do you ever get to meet him
personally or does he spend most of his time in the penthouse apartment
listening to his vast collection of LP's?

Ken
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 14 Apr, 23:47, UnsteadyKen wrote:
Clyde Slick said...

I take it that you are Mr Middiuss's secretary. Nice to meet you.
What is it like working for the great man, do you ever get to meet him
personally or does he spend most of his time in the penthouse apartment
listening to his vast collection of LP's?

Ken

I am pure, I never sit on his lap.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

UnsteadyKen said:

I take it that you are Mr Middiuss[sic]'s secretary. Nice to meet you.

Actually, Clyde is more like a snarling pit bull.

What is it like working for the great man, do you ever get to meet him
personally or does he spend most of his time in the penthouse apartment
listening to his vast collection of LP's?

How wrong you are. I much prefer sharpening the edges with a grinding
wheel and then flinging them at pigeons. Occasionally I make a lucky
toss and sever the head from the body cleanly.

Since we're cataloguing personal quirks, are you in love with the
Krooborg?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
UnsteadyKen wrote:

Clyde Slick said...

Immediately after you have downloaded all of the castanet sound
snippets at www.pcabx.com

No sooner typed than done. Ok got the piano and trumpet ones as well.

There are no recordings of trumpets on the website.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
UnsteadyKen[_2_] UnsteadyKen[_2_] is offline

Jenn said...

There are no recordings of trumpets on the website.

You appear to be correct, I was relying on the file name as i'm still
trying to understand how to operate the comparator proggy. Sounds like
a bugle and tuba maybe??
--
Ken
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
UnsteadyKen[_2_] UnsteadyKen[_2_] is offline

George M. Middius said...

I much prefer sharpening the edges with a grinding
wheel and then flinging them at pigeons.

I find this to be neccessary only when using the thicker pre 73 oil
crisis pressings, discs produced after that date already possess the
requisite razor sharp edge but sadly not the weight necessary
for accuracy.
Another area where vinyl rules, try it with a cd. Ha! Perfect sound
whenever indeed.
Occasionally I make a lucky
toss and sever the head from the body cleanly.

I have heard it said that you are a great tosser.

Since we're cataloguing personal quirks, are you in love with the Krooborg?

Certainly not. My heart belongs to Kathleen Ferrier.

--
Ken

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
UnsteadyKen[_2_] UnsteadyKen[_2_] is offline

MiNe 109 said...

It's the Clip of the Week! from The Soup.

Goats Head?
--
Ken
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
UnsteadyKen[_2_] UnsteadyKen[_2_] is offline

MiNe 109 said...

Talk.

Can't busy bi-speakering.

--