Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Sebastian Becher

Default Amek Hendrix

Hi all,

the studio I'm working for is considering replacing its old Soundraft
TS-24 console with Optifile 3D by a used Amek Hendrix with SuperTrue.

Since I've newer heard the Hendrix, I'm interested in the sonic
quality of it. Mostly the preamps and EQs are important to us, since
we are more of a tracking studio. Are the EQs in a way comparable to
the Amek 9098 and like what in comparison to the TS24-EQs?

We are tracking a lot on 2", so the Automation is also quite
important. Can you tell me witch of the switches are controllable?

Any help would be very appreciated

thanks, Sebastian