dave weil

Default Magazine Statitistics

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 09:34:32 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 08:38:20 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

That's a sad admission in itself Arny.

Sad? Sue me for thinking too highly of you, Weil. I thought you were
more educatable than that. The reason for your lack of academic
success becomes startlingly clear. You can't learn like most people,
and you can't admit it to even yourself.

I didn't say this.

True, you didnt'. But its the sort of thing that you would say.

That's *two* apostrophe errors in one sentence. Well done!

In fact, I shrugged it off, but you deleted that.

Shrugging off is one of those things you do very well Weil, and that's a
relevant point. You're trying to shrug the cosmic meaning of this experience
you've been going through for several days.

No I haven't. I've been quite upfront with not only my questions but
with my willingness to ask questions.

Was this a mistake or was it an intentional attempt to say that I said
this about you? I'd like for you to explain this, if you would would.

Asked and answered at this point.

Actually you didn't. Was it intentional or accidential? And why do you
"mindread", which is something that you decry? Just curious...

dave weil

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 09:36:22 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 08:39:29 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
news "dave weil" wrote in message

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 21:36:39 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Sockpuppet, not only can't you spell worth a hill of beans

Well, you can't either. What's yer point?

That I make a heck of a lot less typos than you bozos with the
cheap newsreaders that lack spell-checkers.

So now we are down to arguing over who is the better typist?
Run out of ideas, Arny?

Since you've just been clearly caught in a big lie, thought you'd
try a little "Look over there, cake", eh sockpuppet?

You still didn't answer my question about newsreaders. Could that
blather about "cheap newsreaders with no spellchecker" have been your
own variation of the above juvenile phrase that you routinely employ?
Is that cake on your face, or just egg?

Clear example of "debating trade trick number one". I talk about
spell-checkers and suddenly the topic changes to typing skills.

Why are 8you* changing the subject. I said nothing about typing
skills. I asked you a question previously, but apparently you are too
afraid to answer it.

I'm out of this subthread unless you start making sense, Weil.

I simply want to know who you were talking about when you said "That
I make a heck of a lot less typos than you bozos with the cheap
newsreaders that lack spell-checkers". Specifically, who has cheap
newsreaders that lack spell-checkers?

Can you answer the question or are you going to continue babbling
about cake?

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

Since you've just been clearly caught in a big lie, thought you'd try a
little "Look over there, cake", eh sockpuppet?

Damn it, I just went on a diet.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

wrote:

That's a sad admission in itself Arny.

Sad? Sue me for thinking too highly of you, Weil. I thought you were
more educatable than that. The reason for your lack of academic
success becomes startlingly clear. You can't learn like most people,
and you can't admit it to even yourself.

I didn't say this.

True, you didnt'. But its the sort of thing that you would say.

In fact, I shrugged it off, but you deleted that.

Shrugging off is one of those things you do very well Weil, and that's a
relevant point. You're trying to shrug the cosmic meaning of this

experience
you've been going through for several days.

Was this a mistake or was it an intentional attempt to say that I said
this about you? I'd like for you to explain this, if you would would.

Asked and answered at this point.

IRT the rest of the post, I simply kept asking questions about things
that were unclear to me.

I guess that's what it is like inside the head of a person who is pretty
much unteachable.

I'm sorry that you find this strange.

You should be happy for me. Unlike you, I'm a pretty quick learn.

I think it shows self-confidence for someone to do that in a public

forum.

Weil, your self-confidence far over-reaches your grasp of how things

really
are, especially in the so-called scientific world. What's sorely lacking

is
the step where you realize that you are almost impossible to teach things
to, even things that are easily observed in day-to-day life, even things
that have been generally-agreed upon for ages.

Why you turned on me is an issue that you'll have to deal with.

I didn't turn on you Weil. I just had one of those "Eureka" realizations.

suspect that what I've leaned about you also applies to many in your

clique,
the sockpuppet twins for sure. Essentially what I do here is to teach a

few
little things about consumer audio. You're never going to get it because

of
the fact that you are one, more unteachable than the next.

I mean look at the sockpuppet twins. They've just had their current houses
of lies collapse right in front of their faces, one w/r/t my house and one
w/r/t my main stereo. They didn't skip a beat. Facts mean nothing.
Intentional false statements they gratuitously make aren't lies. It's all

head game, nothing more, nothing less.

Sorry, I forgot to tell everyone what a decrepit POS house Arny lives in.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

wrote:

[...]

Magazine Statitistics John Atkinson Audio Opinions 409 February 5th 04 03:22 AM
Saddam/Time Magazine EggHd Pro Audio 35 December 21st 03 08:13 PM
Remove magazine from Sony CDX-656 changer Bruce Car Audio 1 December 5th 03 03:08 PM
- TAS magazine Website Updated - Steven R. Rochlin Audio Opinions 1 July 24th 03 05:18 AM
FA: Matrix sound design magazine (this might interest some of you) Eamon Pro Audio 0 July 8th 03 03:12 PM