jim

Default Hey......Patrick... you there ???

I've been sending all sorts of **** to you. on a regular basis, so you can
measure how good your new ISP, ... ROOS.4.U.... is performing......
Nothing's come back so I assume you've been classified as SPAM and are being
deleted by my thoroughly British, French owned , multiethereal ISP, who
General Motors own 51% of the share issue, ... ****ESERVE.... No short
skirts on here. We delete anything above the knee. No swearing and say your
prayers at night, and we're slightly quicker than putting your message in an
envelope and giving it to the mail man
Why is PA so active on RAT ? Perhaps nobody else will talk to him ? I'm
beginning to feel sorry for him.
kind regards
jim

Phil Allison

** Pat has been out to lunch - for years and years.....

........... Phil

Syl

"jim" wrote in message

Why is PA so active on RAT ? Perhaps nobody else will talk to him ? I'm
beginning to feel sorry for him.
kind regards
jim

Don't feel sorry:
http://groups.google.ca/groups?q=phi...oe=UTF-8&hl=en

Convinced ?

Syl

---

Patrick Turner

jim wrote:

I've been sending all sorts of **** to you. on a regular basis, so you can
measure how good your new ISP, ... ROOS.4.U.... is performing......
Nothing's come back so I assume you've been classified as SPAM and are being
deleted by my thoroughly British, French owned , multiethereal ISP, who
General Motors own 51% of the share issue, ... ****ESERVE.... No short
skirts on here. We delete anything above the knee. No swearing and say your
prayers at night, and we're slightly quicker than putting your message in an
envelope and giving it to the mail man
Why is PA so active on RAT ? Perhaps nobody else will talk to him ? I'm
beginning to feel sorry for him.
kind regards
jim

I reply to ALL emails which appear in my inbox, UNLESS
they are from a spammer, or Phool Arsillon.

So if you have been privately emailing me in the last week, and never got
a response, it is because I never received the email.
I cannot imagine why my server would have obstructed your emails to me.
Anyone else find that is the case?

Phool Arsillon posts here to deliberately be unfriendly,
and to catch folks out, like shooting rabbits in a barrel
if he can, and he is a morbid pest indeed, and a complete
arsehole, and why you guys actually have replied to him with
flamers and negatives, is beyond me, because this jerk of a man
ENJOYS the ultra negative aspects of net usage,
and a friendship with him is utterly impossible.
He is an utter nutter.

I don't have the power to control him, and I sure
don't want to have to waste time doing so.
I did try to warn you all, and now you know just what a prolific pest the "man"
is, and what a mess the NG looks if you are not vigilant.

Have no mercy for Phool, he ONLY deserves to be utterly ignored.
I have been through the process a few times of trying to be nice to the
turd, at aus.hi-fi, in the hope that series of postings will last 3 goes without
insult,
but ALWAYS it ends with the same dreary boring outcome, you get told you are
autistic,
a jerk, child molestor, charlatan, or told to hurry and catch a fatal disease,
etc.
Nobody ever wins with Phool.

Like Saddam, Hitler, Stalin, etc, he needs expungement off the planet,
and if someone threw a molotov cocktail through
the window of his lonely one bedroom flat,
where he spends all day posting filth around the globe,
I'd not cry a single tear.

Just ignore the jerk, its all we can do.

Patrick Turner.

jim

"Patrick Turner" wrote in message

jim wrote:

[...]

This goes as a NG post and and a CC direct post.. The NG post will probaly
make it but ****ESERVE and ROOS4U may not be talking to each other....they
should both hit at the same time... they probably won't but they should be
near. Hermann Goerring is the CEO of ****ESERVE.. and the CEO of ROOS4U is
a small furry marsupial, so, ...who knows...... ??
You underestimate your fellow RATs if you think we are going to be drawn
away into silly mind games..... We just want to swap ideas, talk about
things. learn a bit, reconsider things, and PLAY WID DA TOOBS.!!
Phil is no more of a threat than Pinko, Trotsky, or the rest...... You take
what they have to say, if it is of any value, and discard the rest.......
The group is bigger than one individual..
Just accept that you are a small, dim, overweight, illiterate, child
molester, who likes to manipulate people, have sex with animals, can't get
it up, wears the wrong clothes, and knows, **** all about anything.....
I took this on, years ago...... I am that man !!!! You become immune from
insult and can get on with enjoying life....
regards
jim

Mike Diack

"jim" wrote in message

Why is PA so active on RAT ? Perhaps nobody else will talk to him ? I'm
beginning to feel sorry for him.
kind regards
jim

RAT just happens to be fire hydrant de jour
On the bright side, some other groups (aus.electronics f'rinstance)
have been more pleasant recently.
This too will pass.
PA bags *EVERYBODY* hell, he even bagged Win Hill, possibly one of the
most knowledgable and respected electronics authors to visit usenet.
Phil Allison

"Mike Diack"

PA bags *EVERYBODY* hell, he even bagged Win Hill, possibly one of the
most knowledgable and respected electronics authors to visit usenet.

** Win Hill is a bloated, pompous, ivory tower ****** - (no surprise
you love him.)

He is just as devoid of any real character as Pat Turner is.

............. Phil

Patrick Turner

jim wrote:

This goes as a NG post and and a CC direct post..

There is no need to post direct to me, AND to the NG as well.
One or the other should be chosen, depending whether you wanna discuss
something privately, or in public.

I didn't get a copy of the last post of yours,
if you did send it direct.

Patrick Turner.

Chuck Harris

Wait a minute! I get it! PA is celibrating Opposite Month.
Everything he says is the opposite of what he really means.

Let me try:

Phil Allison is a really great guy! He definitely is NOT an arsehole.

There, how's that?

-Chuck

Phil Allison wrote:
"Mike Diack"

PA bags *EVERYBODY* hell, he even bagged Win Hill, possibly one of the
most knowledgable and respected electronics authors to visit usenet.

** Win Hill is a bloated, pompous, ivory tower ****** - (no surprise
you love him.)

He is just as devoid of any real character as Pat Turner is.

............ Phil

Tim Williams

"Chuck Harris" wrote in message
Wait a minute! I get it! PA is celibrating Opposite Month.
Everything he says is the opposite of what he really means.

Let me try:

Another good\\\\bad use:

I could never, ever plonk PA. He's such a great guy. Always says
something worth replying to.

Tim (hail Phil, etc. etc. ad nauseum)

--
"That's for the courts to decide." - Homer Simpson

Patrick Turner

Chuck Harris wrote:

Wait a minute! I get it! PA is celibrating Opposite Month.
Everything he says is the opposite of what he really means.

You got it.

He just tried to privately email me, but I deleted him
with the spams.
I have no idea what he wasted the time to email me for,
under the same subject as above.
He is the only person I have ever had to have a completely
negative attitude towards, at ALL times.

Patrick Turner.

Xavier van Unen

Let me try:
Phil Allison is a really great guy! He definitely is NOT an

arsehole.
There, how's that?

We're not worthy... We're not worthy...
;o)

Xavier.

Greg Pierce

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 01:26:53 -0500, the highly esteemed Tim Williams
enlightened us with these pearls of wisdom:

"Chuck Harris" wrote in message
Wait a minute! I get it! PA is celibrating Opposite Month.
Everything he says is the opposite of what he really means.

Let me try:

Another good\\\\bad use:

I could never, ever plonk PA. He's such a great guy. Always says
something worth replying to.

Tim (hail Phil, etc. etc. ad nauseum)

Not really. That why I plonked his sorry ass - not only isn't he worth
wasting keystrokes by replying to him, he isn't worth ****ing away the
few seconds it takes to DL and read his crap. Besides, they are all
basically the same: "**** you, you're a ****wit... **** this, **** that,
****, ****, blah, blah, etc. etc. ad nauseum". At least Jute was prone to
creative confabulation. PA doesn't even rate - if he ever leaves RAT,
nobody here will remember him a month later. He's just a loser, an
insignificant individual of no consequence. He knows this, and it ****es
him off, so he tries to make everyone elses life as miserable as his.

On the other hand, if I am in the mood, I could see where it could be
amusing. Saying something to PA is sorta like jamming a stick in a
beehive and stirring it up. The difference is, instead of getting stung,
you get slapped with a tattered lettuce leaf :-)

--
Greg

--The software said it requires Win2000 or better, so I installed Linux.

Phil Allison

"Greg Pierce"

** Dear Greg,

you are a piece of human garbage.

............. love, Phil

Bill Ramsay

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 20:07:33 +1000, "Phil Allison"
wrote:

"Greg Pierce"

** Dear Greg,

you are a piece of human garbage.

............ love, Phil

phil sweetie, why are you so angry, do you have an inferiority
complex?

why don't you take your pills, go and lie down in a dark room, and
try to go to sleep, then repeat to yourself, "I wish that I was in
Kansas, I wish that I was in Kansas, I wish that i was in Kansas"

then when you wake up you will find that it has all been a nasty
dream, and you can get on with your life.

kind regards

bill ramsay

Phil Allison

"Bill Ramsay"

** Did the sheep shagger say something ???

With all that baaahhhhhhh, baaaaahhhhhhhhhh, baaaaahhhhhhhhh
going on it was hard to hear it .

My, Bill does wear a huge pair of gumboots.

............ Phil

Lord Valve

wrote:

"Greg Pierce"

** Dear Greg,

you are a piece of human garbage.

............ love, Phil

phil sweetie, why are you so angry, do you have an inferiority
complex?

why don't you take your pills, go and lie down in a dark room, and
try to go to sleep, then repeat to yourself, "I wish that I was in
Kansas, I wish that I was in Kansas, I wish that i was in Kansas"

then when you wake up you will find that it has all been a nasty
dream, and you can get on with your life.

kind regards

bill ramsay

HEY!! Leave that sumbitch in Oz...Kansas has enough problems
as it is.

Lord Valve
Happy to be 13,500 miles from Ill Phallison

Jeff Thompson

wrote:

"Greg Pierce"

** Dear Greg,

you are a piece of human garbage.

............ love, Phil

phil sweetie, why are you so angry, do you have an inferiority
complex?

why don't you take your pills, go and lie down in a dark room, and
try to go to sleep, then repeat to yourself, "I wish that I was in
Kansas, I wish that I was in Kansas, I wish that i was in Kansas"

then when you wake up you will find that it has all been a nasty
dream, and you can get on with your life.

kind regards

bill ramsay

HEY!! Leave that sumbitch in Oz...Kansas has enough problems
as it is.

Lord Valve
Happy to be 13,500 miles from Ill Phallison

Amen to that.
Jeff T. (in Kansas)

Tim Williams

"Greg Pierce" wrote in message
news
"Chuck Harris" wrote in message
Wait a minute! I get it! PA is celibrating Opposite Month.

^^^^^^^^^
Let me try:

I could never, ever plonk PA.

Not really. That why I plonked his sorry ass -

Err- re-read my post...

Tim

--
"That's for the courts to decide." - Homer Simpson

Bill Ramsay

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 20:32:05 +1000, "Phil Allison"
wrote:

"Bill Ramsay"

** Did the sheep shagger say something ???

With all that baaahhhhhhh, baaaaahhhhhhhhhh, baaaaahhhhhhhhh
going on it was hard to hear it .

My, Bill does wear a huge pair of gumboots.

........... Phil

phil me old fruit,

i find it remarkable the you can see through the internet, truly you
are an amazing man. so amazing in fact that i think that we should
all prostrate ourselves at the foot of such greatness!!!

and there again, opinion is divided, phil thinks that he is a great
man, while the rest of the planet thinks that he is a tosser.

maybe you should move to a larger continent so that you can spew your
bile to a larger audience, or, maybe you should just pull your head
in.

i hope that the latter is true, and that the slagger of woggawogga,
grabs his witchety bugs for a nibble, and slides but under the rock
from whence he came.

kind regards

bill ramsay

Greg Pierce

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 23:28:38 +1300, the highly esteemed Bill Ramsay

wrote:

"Greg Pierce"

** Dear Greg,

you are a piece of human garbage.

............ love, Phil

phil sweetie, why are you so angry, do you have an inferiority
complex?

why don't you take your pills, go and lie down in a dark room, and
try to go to sleep, then repeat to yourself, "I wish that I was in
Kansas, I wish that I was in Kansas, I wish that i was in Kansas"

then when you wake up you will find that it has all been a nasty
dream, and you can get on with your life.

kind regards

bill ramsay

Hey, Lord Valve? PA has upgraded me to asshole status! Do I win
a prize or anything? I suppose the truth must've hit him is a sore
spot or something. Tough ****, me says :-)

--
Greg

--The software said it requires Win2000 or better, so I installed Linux.

Greg Pierce

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 23:45:58 -0500, the highly esteemed Tim Williams
enlightened us with these pearls of wisdom:

"Greg Pierce" wrote in message
news
"Chuck Harris" wrote in message
Wait a minute! I get it! PA is celibrating Opposite Month.

^^^^^^^^^
Let me try:

I could never, ever plonk PA.

Not really. That why I plonked his sorry ass -

Err- re-read my post...

Tim

Doh! I must be slipping. Thats OK tho - it gave me a chance to stir
the hornets nest named Plil :-)

--
Greg

--The software said it requires Win2000 or better, so I installed Linux.

Choky

prick
"Phil Allison" wrote in message
u...