Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default rec.audio.white.supremacist

I'd like to propose a new group, one where Bratzi can post to fellow
audiophile/white supremacists.

Do I have a second?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] elmir2m@shaw.ca is offline

On May 6, 5:51*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
I'd like to propose a new group, one where Bratzi can post to fellow
audiophile/white supremacists.

Do I have a second?

Acknowledge it. He won- it is now his private web-site. His "views"
are just part of his compulsive- obsessive neurosis. It explains his
inexhaustible energy which changed this audio forum into a wall-paper
for the aspiring little Nazis;.no longer worth bothering with.
Ludovic Mirabel
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
I'd like to propose a new group, one where Bratzi can post to fellow
audiophile/white supremacists.

Do I have a second?

Acknowledge it. He won- it is now his private web-site. His "views"
are just *part of his compulsive- obsessive neurosis. It explains his
inexhaustible energy which changed this audio forum into a wall-paper
for the aspiring little Nazis;.no longer worth bothering with.
Ludovic Mirabel

*I don't see any of the remaining intertards on this group doing
anything to promote audio discussion
or any discussion for that matter.
Most of 'em are simple pot ****ers.

S'phile, 'em, gonna, and so on.

If you're too busy to try to make yourself look intelligent, you don't
have to post. We'll all miss you, I promise.

No matter the topic, they're gonna turn it into a ****ing contest.
Sadly, they have no idea what whiney little pathetic bitches they make
themselves appear.

Gosh, 2pid, you did not reply to the on-topic post I made to your one
on-topic post in recent memory.

But If you want Brett's schtick to be down in the noise you have to
contribute to the signal.

Instead, you sought out a wholly different thread in no way related to
you and accused me of having the clap. Remember, "intertard"? LOL!

I just love it when you get on your high horse.

Do you do that Ludo?

So get off the pedestal you are trying to place yourself on.

LMAO!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

wrote:
I'd like to propose a new group, one where Bratzi can post to fellow
audiophile/white supremacists.

Do I have a second?

Acknowledge it. He won- it is now his private web-site. His "views"
are just *part of his compulsive- obsessive neurosis. It explains his
inexhaustible energy which changed this audio forum into a wall-paper
for the aspiring little Nazis;.no longer worth bothering with.
Ludovic Mirabel

I find his audio opinions even more revoltng than his racial opinions.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 9, 6:28*pm, ScottW wrote:
On May 9, 3:15*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

S'phile, 'em, gonna, and so on.

If you're too busy to try to make yourself look intelligent,

Poor ssshhhhiiiieeee, if everyone doesn't worry about the facade,
he feels like he's wasting his time.
Go ahead ssshhhhtard. *Go "look" intelligent.

What do I gotta do to get 'em? RU gonna help me?

You might even gain a fools respect for whatever its worth.

Why RU so bitter, 2pid? Isn't life going well 4 U?

LOL!