Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

Default E.Steele: A Rising Storm

A Rising Storm
by Edgar J. Steele

"What's'a'matter, Bunky? Having trouble making ends meet? Sick of the

cost of everything going up while your income actually goes down? Laid
off? House equity shot? Borrowed up to the gills with all your credit
cards maxed out? Now you can't afford food, you say?

Well, here's a big part of the reason why. $36,000 flows to each illegal
alien family in America, each and every year (see the first article
reproduced below). If that doesn't sound like much, consider that, with
perhaps 80 million tax-paying households in America (yours being one of
them, of course), each and every one of our households pays $4,325 each
and every year toward that $36,000 that each illegal alien family
receives.

Did you net $36,000 after taxes last year? Neither did I. But they did.
No wonder they keep flooding over that border. Wouldn't you?

American Health Care in Crisis

My son took my little girl to the local hospital emergency room a few
weeks ago with a severe asthma attack. Pretty much a routine, in-and-out
affair. Used to be, that might cost $100, or about twice what a doctor
visit might cost. Total bill this time? Over $750! Guess why? Jose
uses the Emergency Room freely as his doctor's office because Federal law
requires our hospitals to treat his family there, whether or not they are
able to pay. We already pay for Jose in increased insurance premiums, but
we also pay for him when we dare to use it, in outrageous charges.

I have a $5,000-deductible health insurance plan, which means that I
provide my family insurance coverage only for catastrophic events. I
can't really afford it, but figure that I can't be without insurance
altogether, just as so many Americans have been forced to do without.
That means I must pay my little girl's ER visit of $750 out of my pocket,
just as if I had no insurance at all. Thanks, Jose.

Jose's family is netting $36,000 after taxes (that they don't pay, of
course) and getting free medical care. You and I net less and pay for
Jose's free medical care that we cannot afford. We can't afford to go to
the ER anymore, folks, face it. In fact, we can't really afford medical
insurance anymore, either.

All other things being equal, we might as well nationalize all of
America's health care. Socialized medicine would be better than no
medicine, which is what so many of us now have, in effect.

Food Riots and Kidneys

Now begin the reports about food prices skyrocketing and there being
actual shortages in places around America (see the second article below),
with genuine food riots taking place in other countries. Jose gets food
stamps for his family, of course, and you can bet he is at the head of the
line for Agriculture Department food handouts.

And Jose gets to send his kids to college anywhere he wants, with no
out-of-state tuition charges and, likely, no charges whatsoever since they
get preference over our kids for grants and scholarships (not to mention
admissions). I can't afford to send my little girl out of state to the
college she really wants because of non-resident tuition charges. Idaho,
as you might imagine, offers little in the way of higher education.

And, in LA, there is that illegal alien girl demanding her third kidney
transplant (see the third story below) ... for free, of course (over a
half million dollars for each one of the procedures). Because we did the
first two for her years ago for free, we owe her this one, too, she says.
What's worse is that it looks like she will get it. Meanwhile many
Americans on kidney waiting lists die for lack of a donor kidney.

I don't know about you, but I am fed up with being a second- or
third-class citizen in my own country, with racial preferences pushing
Negroes and Mestizos ahead of my family, all while I am forced to pay for
their good fortune. And my money is taken at a time that forces me and
mine to do without because of the rising cost of everything.

Each of the three "candidates" chosen for us to "vote" upon for President
this time has pledged, if elected, to grant amnesty in one form or another
to all these illegals.

Reality

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, yet 29% are on
welfare, acknowledges our government grudgingly.

The US Senate voted to grant social security benefits to illegals,
beginning this year.

29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens, per FBI figures.

Over a million sexual assaults are committed annually in America by
illegal alens.

The Los Angeles Times reports that, in Los Angeles (our largest city now
effectively occupied by illegals):

- 95% of warrants for murder are for illegal aliens.

- 75% of people on the most wanted list are illegal aliens.

- 2/3 of all births are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose
births were paid for by taxpayers.

- 25% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican
nationals here illegally.

- The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most
likely illegal aliens from south of the border.

- 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.

- 21 radio stations in L.A. are Spanish speaking.

- In L.A. County 5.1 million people speak English while 3.9 million
speak Spanish.

What They Expect

What's more, illegals expect and demand to be taught in their own
language, not ours.

Illegal aliens expect, demand and receive all manner of special
privileges.

Illegal aliens expect, demand and are given affirmative action preferences
in hiring, education and government benefits.

Illegal aliens expect, demand and are given ethnic studies that glorify
their culture and denigrate ours.

Illegals expect and repeatedly are given full amnesty as a reward for
their lawless behavior and unmannerly conduct in our country.

We Do Without

We have given up our jobs to those less qualified.

Our children have been sacrificed on the altar of political correctness.

Our families do with less. Increasingly, more of us are hungry and, even,
homeless, while the undeserving squalor of other countries feast upon the
ever-decreasing bounty of America.

We do without health care that we need because we cannot afford it,
because Mexico's burgeoning offal demands and takes it for free.

The retirement for which we paid Social Security taxes all these years now
is being diluted and given to those who paid nothing for it.

I, for one, am beyond being sick of it all.

A Rising Storm

Do you hear that thunder in the distance? A bad storm is coming our way.

Yes, folks, things are going to become ugly for us - no doubt about it.
But things are going to become very, very ugly for you, Jose, when the
payback begins.

And then we will turn our attention to those of you among us who destroyed
our culture by holding the immigration floodgates wide open. Street lamps
throughout America will be festooned with the swaying bodies of
politicians, plutocrats, bankers and other thieves, rest assured.

New America. An idea whose time has come.

My name is Edgar J. Steele. Thanks for listening. Please visit my web
site, www.ConspiracyPenPal.com, for other messages just like this one."

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html