Bill

Default configure fader control

If I wanted to run rear speakers of a head unit, front speakers on ch 1&2
from a 4 ch amp, and run a sub on the bridged 3&4 ch from the 4 ch amp, how
would this effect the fader control on the head unit? Have not bought
anything yet. Trying to avoid using two amps, but still want fade control
front to rear. Suggestions?

Thanks

Roxtar

"Bill" wrote in message news:Jyecc.194221$po.1011588@attbi_s52...
If I wanted to run rear speakers of a head unit, front speakers on ch 1&2
from a 4 ch amp, and run a sub on the bridged 3&4 ch from the 4 ch amp, how
would this effect the fader control on the head unit? Have not bought
anything yet. Trying to avoid using two amps, but still want fade control
front to rear. Suggestions?

Thanks

Depends on how u wured it up.. Assuming u are running 4 preamp outs
to your amp, and the front preamp outs are for the fronts and the rear
preamp outs are for the subs: Turning the fader to the front will
make your subs and rear speakers quiet and the fronts louder. If you
have 2 sets of preamp outs but only using 1, then the subs and fronts
will get louder and quieter simultaneously. If you only have one set
of preamp outs then the fader will probably do nothing except make
your rear speakers louder and quieter.