moen

Default Sparkomatic SS65 Subwoofer instructions

Hello. I just purchased a Sparkomatic SS65 Subwoofer as is and on sale.
$10.00 CAD . The unit is missing the instructions. If anyone can e-mail me
the instructions it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Posted to rec.audio.car
mastin

your not going to belive this one, today I lost power in my house, I forgot
how to reset my cordless phones, date and time. Went to look threw papers
I save and found an orginal "Amplified Subwoofer SS65 " speaker
instructions connection, I was given the ss65 from a buddy in 2001, he
made the volume control on a longer wire so he could control the
bass/volume, he had in it a little Iszuz truck, traded it in and gave me
the ss65 and all paper work, are you still looking for paper work?
Are is this mess. to old ?

Posted to rec.audio.car
Andrew Adams Andrew Adams is offline

Saw your posting
I can really use those instructions. Please send to
Thanks
Andy

--
Andrew Adams