Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Glanbrok[_2_] Glanbrok[_2_] is offline

Default Audio Issues/Solutions

On Aug 8, 11:06*pm, Jenn wrote:

On vacation in San Diego this week, I made my yearly or so visit to
Stereo Unlimited. *I heard a REALLY nice system there...Conrad Johnson,
upper end Clearaudio....the rest I'll consult my notes for later.

Your NOTES? Didn't the Krooglebeast once characterize you as an
"equipment whore" or something? Don't give Mr. **** more ammo.

I love their LP room. *Picked up some great stuff, new and old. *Could
have come home with a truck load.

Irrational love of antique technology, noted Jenn.